Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How much Mana (Soul) pots you use for exp?

This is a discussion on How much Mana (Soul) pots you use for exp? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 0 soul lobo +0 staff rules[/b] noob leacher :P if u plan on going to lvl 80 on a warrior ...
Page: 2

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

0 soul

lobo +0 staff rules[/b]
    noob leacher :P

if u plan on going to lvl 80 on a warrior u need A LOT of pots. i mean a lot dude. going 60+ to even say lvl 75 u can do at paramun and just use mp recover and a tota spear and actually earn coins and pots while u exp. 75+ its best to go ds (dark stone) and mp recover there is usually frowned upon so u have to use ya reg weps.

i would say when i was 75+ exping at ds i would use about 1000 souls per hr maybe a little bit more

use mp recovery at paranums until ur lvl 70-72 maybe then full ds and ds only ( maybe even Titans ) or else your just wasting your soul pots killing troll captains and shit

True but wouldn't other people complain that i'm not using my main weapon to hit as hard as i can?[/b]
    Yes they will, once you get into DK's and DS parties at 70+. Lvl 78 warrior uses 600 souls per hour at ds.

scruffmcgruff

Yes they will, once you get into DK's and DS parties at 70+. Lvl 78 warrior uses 600 souls per hour at ds.[/b]

Fack.......I guess I'm not making a warrior.

Ok, now to move on to priest, rogue, mage forums...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12