how to stat an int bp lvl 55

This is a discussion on how to stat an int bp lvl 55 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; So, ive got an lvl55 priest(lvling to 59 asap). When i hit 59 im wanna try out int bp at ...
Page: 1

yihang

So, ive got an lvl55 priest(lvling to 59 asap). When i hit 59 im wanna try out int bp at ardream but my question is, how should i stat? my current gear is

fp+9 set
    smite+3 reb
    wp
    roc
    fov
    we
    we
    sos

i need atleast 160int so i can use the +9 pauldron. how should i stat? 160 int rest str? help please

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

I'd go 160 int str for smite and rest hp.

Int Bp sux in ardream so go either all str for bp or str for smite and rest HP for int

I'd go 160 int str for smite and rest hp.

Int Bp sux in ardream so go either all str for bp or str for smite and rest HP for int[/b]

Not if you know how to play it right.. I had only smite+7 and chitins+7 with a few uniques and raped in DCZ.. Always won 1v1 and could easily take on 4-5 ppl at once, rogues+warriors.. Superior restore is a NECESSITY!

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

By INT BP, do you mean chittins? or FPs?

IMO both would suck big time in ardream. Ide stick to full paper personally if i was going BP in ardream.

Banned

Not if you know how to play it right.. I had only smite+7 and chitins+7 with a few uniques and raped in DCZ.. Always won 1v1 and could easily take on 4-5 ppl at once, rogues+warriors.. Superior restore is a NECESSITY![/b]
    were ur uniques+2 or +3? int bp do no dmg basically.... not enough stats pts to put into str and even with duffs dmg wont be alot. u need at least judgement to be effective int bp and even judgment isnt tha great. helis ftw " go ppr if u going ardream

Saunis

were ur uniques+2 or +3? int bp do no dmg basically.... not enough stats pts to put into str and even with duffs dmg wont be alot. u need at least judgement to be effective int bp and even judgment isnt tha great. helis ftw " go ppr if u going ardream[/b]
    I think he killed "nobodys" (people whit quest items, etc)
    I tested my paper bp whit impact+7 and over 1100ap to good 59lvl mage. I could not out dmg his hp pots.
    and people using quest jelervy, etc... I can one hit them down whit my hb.

I think he killed "nobodys" (people whit quest items, etc)
    I tested my paper bp whit impact+7 and over 1100ap to good 59lvl mage. I could not out dmg his hp pots.
    and people using quest jelervy, etc... I can one hit them down whit my hb.[/b]

I am again playing FP/Smite BP in DCZ.. I don't see how you can not kill a mage with 1100 ap, you must not know how to combo very well, or you only used wield (spammable skill).. I can pretty much stand and fight a whole party to myself(not gg clan party but how often do i run into those) and kill them off 1 by 1.. So what if you can't 1 hit them down. You can kill easily with duffs(i usually only malice) and a good combo. Heavily geared (gg) players I can still take on at least a few at once and be able to out damage pots.. Sure you have to use duffs but that's part of a BP in my opinion. To me it's alot more fun to tank alot of ppl(can easily play support role when I need to) and also still have soloing ability, then to be able to 1 hit noobs but fall on my face when 3 rogues spike me (papeR).. Btw everytime I 1v1 a bp I have beat them without duffs while I'm fully duffed..

Here is stat:

Also carry Hp Valk set for when I need HP boost (mageS). Still looking to improve my AP atm just a bit to kill the rogues who like to run a bit faster, but I am plenty enjoying what I got now solo or not.

NeronDomitius

ONLY true bp in ardream is PAPER BP, all others are just wannabes

Banned

ONLY true bp in ardream is PAPER BP, all others are just wannabes[/b]
    Karysa raped Dies Ardream as FP BP...it's about skill, of which he has plenty.

Lioncet

I am again playing FP/Smite BP in DCZ.. I don't see how you can not kill a mage with 1100 ap, you must not know how to combo very well, or you only used wield (spammable skill).. I can pretty much stand and fight a whole party to myself(not gg clan party but how often do i run into those) and kill them off 1 by 1.. So what if you can't 1 hit them down. You can kill easily with duffs(i usually only malice) and a good combo. Heavily geared (gg) players I can still take on at least a few at once and be able to out damage pots.. Sure you have to use duffs but that's part of a BP in my opinion. To me it's alot more fun to tank alot of ppl(can easily play support role when I need to) and also still have soloing ability, then to be able to 1 hit noobs but fall on my face when 3 rogues spike me (papeR).. Btw everytime I 1v1 a bp I have beat them without duffs while I'm fully duffed..

Here is stat:

Also carry Hp Valk set for when I need HP boost (mageS). Still looking to improve my AP atm just a bit to kill the rogues who like to run a bit faster, but I am plenty enjoying what I got now solo or not.[/b]
    AQ wait til i can pk and we are going duo aga