Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How Would You STAT

This is a discussion on How Would You STAT within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; wearing any hp shell in my opinion is stupid, if you want extra HP put it into your stat points ...
Page: 2

enigma69

wearing any hp shell in my opinion is stupid, if you want extra HP put it into your stat points for the extra AC you will gain, and if you use undy at, there is some extra HP. then later if you need to tank something like towers, you can throw on all your HP shells if you felt like it. imo sell HP shell set and upgrade your uniques.

imo you are such a fuking tank at lvl 80 anways, and your never going to be soloing as a warrior that fuck the HP build and go AP whore on stats. kill the priest / mage faster = killing their support = killing them faster = keeping your party alive. 255 str rest hp. you will still have monsterous HP where the priest will have half a minute to realize to 10k heal you, and you could still survive.

lower lvls id go min str for wep rest hp.

i dont understand how using hp shells is better than statting points into hp. if u put points into hp u gain extra ac per hp point added. hp shells are just a waste

Ezquerra

oke what would be better

255 str + 2 pieces +7/12 hp or 231 str + 2 pieces +7/12 str ? i just made a discount and i know i wont be the same but i didn't tested it before

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

i dont understand how using hp shells is better than statting points into hp. if u put points into hp u gain extra ac per hp point added. hp shells are just a waste[/b]

When acid potted and your armour is broken you will still have good ap to fight your way out , also you have more felxabilty because you can just pop on the str shells when you want that extra ap. Being stated for hp means you will always have the compamise of ap. Using a mixture of shells is a much better balance IF you have str shells also.

When acid potted and your armour is broken you will still have good ap to fight your way out , also you have more felxabilty because you can just pop on the str shells when you want that extra ap. Being stated for hp means you will always have the compamise of ap. Using a mixture of shells is a much better balance IF you have str shells also.[/b]
    magic hammers fix the acid pot problem ;p and i dont think it's worth 15 ac imo. and from ur saying he has to buy 5 shells with str and 1-2 shells with hp. with 3 shells +8 u can probably make a chitin +9 which would be better

edit: i didnt see the part of his post where he has shells set +8 str and hp. if that's the case u might as well go 255 str. but build doesnt really matter much if ur gonna just pk warriors tank a lot as it is just need a good priest..

that'll be ownage for 1v1s. u start the vs with full hp armors and after they take off enough hp u switch back into str armors and it'll give u free hp/mp for the start of the vs

Delicious

im 235str build and I love the extra hp and mana

dart84

but he already got a avedon which give 225hp/mana bonus maybe he shld just go 245 str and rest hp ?

banaanc

apwhore4life

Delicious

hmm yea with a avedon i would prolly go 245

Ezquerra

hmm yea with a avedon i would prolly go 245 [/b]
    prolly i would do the same if it was my choose weapon for ever, but dunno avedon is too short weapon, i tedted it already and i don't like it, raptor +8 or giga +8 still being better than avedon maybe it is just me but it is my opinion

Just go full str and change ur armors when u need.

Delicious

well if i where you i would sell the hp shells and the avedon buy a rappy8 and make the uniques higher+ and go 235 str :P but thats what i would do on girakon donno how you got it with spear def n all that :P

Ezquerra

well if i where you i would sell the hp shells and the avedon buy a rappy8 and make the uniques higher+ and go 235 str :P but thats what i would do on girakon donno how you got it with spear def n all that :P[/b]
    since all players can get weapons def, now speard def is not too common like before, before players get shield quest 70 was nice to get some axe or club and rape priest mostly, now i'd go for weapon with the best higher ap brute to make some dmg.

Delicious

yup thats why im using raptor and 235 str and working on higher + on weap/armor/uniques :P then having a shell set+8 with hp

240 str, rest HP h34r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast