Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How Would You STAT

This is a discussion on How Would You STAT within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've always been 255 str and wear 2 pieces of hp shell. At + 7 with hp at my lvl ...
Page: 3

I've always been 255 str and wear 2 pieces of hp shell. At + 7 with hp at my lvl each piece adds like 250-300 hp i think, thats off the top of my head. I've found it great for pk and exp and 1 vs 1's. The extra 600 or so hp gives me better chance against people 1-2 lvls above me.

if u are good at ur class u should be able to compensate a bit of hp for ap..thats my opinion though[/b]
    if you are good at your class, you should be able to compensate a bit of ap for [/b]hp[/b]

ap is for diez

killer2675

well u could do a couple diff things

245 str rest hp

255 str rest hp and wear the hp shells(maybe even some of the str ones)

im 235str build and I love the extra hp and mana [/b]
    thats why u hit so low ;p

enigma69

well u could do a couple diff things

245 str rest hp

255 str rest hp and wear the hp shells(maybe even some of the str ones)[/b]
    imo never wear hp shells when you could stat hp build and get the extra AC.

trz

imo never wear hp shells when you could stat hp build and get the extra AC.[/b]
    and then u find a rogue in cz with +2/+3 uniques 1250 ac 2,6 ap and u lose to him cuz u cant do shit with low ap that u get from Hp build.

Better be 255 str using a HP shell, and use the str one when necessary.

enigma69

and then u find a rogue in cz with +2/+3 uniques 1250 ac 2,6 ap and u lose to him cuz u cant do shit with low ap that u get from Hp build.

Better be 255 str using a HP shell, and use the str one when necessary.[/b]
    rofl that makes absolutly no sense what so ever. If your not able to beat the sin with "hp build" meaning around 230 str, then what makes you think an extra 30 str is going to suddenly allow you to pwn this guy with uber gear?

edit: Id rather go full str shells, and get the extra AC from HP, and then also a better undy buff comes with it.

Im confused now and dont know what i have to do...
    Mana is my one of the biggest problems. I have only 2332 mana which is enough for 5howling sword. It sucks because sometimes I have to choose between hp and mana pots, attack or survive...So hp biuld maybe can help me. And finally i haven't got as good items ss the big warriors have for example iron set, dual roc+1 etc...I have raptor 8, dual opal earring, 12+1str rings, wp0. I know what items I need, but i haven't got enough money to buy them. Maybe I have to sell my raptor 8? Pls post your ideas to help me find the perfect way with this items.

Mana is my one of the biggest problems. I have only 2332 mana which is enough for 5howling sword. It sucks because sometimes I have to choose between hp and mana pots, attack or survive...So hp biuld maybe can help me. And finally i haven't got as good items ss the big warriors have for example iron set, dual roc+1 etc...I have raptor 8, dual opal earring, 12+1str rings, wp0. I know what items I need, but i haven't got enough money to buy them. Maybe I have to sell my raptor 8? Pls post your ideas to help me find the perfect way with this items.[/b]
    ur lvl 70 with 2.3k mana wtf?? use some quest jewels. u wont servive at all with that crap. ur hp is probably 2.4k or so.

joshy3

ur lvl 70 with 2.3k mana wtf?? use some quest jewels. u wont servive at all with that crap. ur hp is probably 2.4k or so.[/b]
    LOL
    +1
    And instead of PKing
    go XP
    not hard to get 80 n-e more so it doesnt matter what u choose in EXP

Mana is my one of the biggest problems. I have only 2332 mana which is enough for 5howling sword. It sucks because sometimes I have to choose between hp and mana pots, attack or survive...So hp biuld maybe can help me. And finally i haven't got as good items ss the big warriors have for example iron set, dual roc+1 etc...I have raptor 8, dual opal earring, 12+1str rings, wp0. I know what items I need, but i haven't got enough money to buy them. Maybe I have to sell my raptor 8? Pls post your ideas to help me find the perfect way with this items.[/b]

Go 230 str and rest hp since you dont have roc or uniques have hp

lJudgementDayl

255 hp rest into str...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123