Human Archer CZ

This is a discussion on Human Archer CZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys I'm just wondering whats the best for CZ as a human archer? I know that human archers arent ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Human Archer CZ

Hi guys I'm just wondering whats the best for CZ as a human archer? I know that human archers arent able to combo like the orc archers but we can stay at a range. I'm guessing we go all out AP? or should we be like orcs and go for a more tank build?

DemonKing666

Archer at cz need good bow"+9 or higher...", other wise all u are is just an anoying flies. At high lv pk, every 1 constantly move and slide; it very hard to AS/MS any 1.

In team pk, archer's job is to stix and minor, and attack when oportunity arive. If u go solo when cz is empty, then tank archer is the way to go; since u can 1vs1 warrior and rouge "if they dont slide vs", as for mage...if they slide u, ur pretty much fuk if u gonna continue that 1vs1.

Banned Senior Member

Many people dont have +9 bows and they still do well. I never go solo either so would AP be the best for me?

DemonKing666

nah, go tank. Trust me, once they find out that they wack u for 1k each, u'll be the 1st to get ur ass duffed and gank. No legal priest can cure and heal u in time. Also, those that dont have +9 bow and such, atleast they have WF+8 which = +9ib.

Also, those with +7....haha, all they can do is 400-600 damage, and cz warrior and all that; have like 7k+ hp. I should know, i play archer vs other baba and geared warrior, priest, rouge...the damage i deal is just too depressing. In 1vs1 yea, i can fight pretty well untill they start to slide.

BUt team vs team.....well, all i can do is styx, and blind shoot +9,+10 shard dudes and minor heal other, while waiting to PS the low hp.

Banned Senior Member

What is it that you mean by tank? and I use a IB +8.

tank meaning dual rol over kek rings or elf rings
    a weapon def belt
    you can choose between IN and pp+3, i prefer the PP if you have a weapon def belt
    dual HR

and armor aim for krowaz +7 or chitin +8..
    that gives good ac/health/resists yet still good ap

an ap build is like pp+3, elf belt+3, elf rings+3, hr's +3/se's+3 iron bow +9 fp+9, great ap, shit health/resists/ac

Banned Senior Member

is Krowaz +6, dual old rol, dual HR +1 visual, IB +8, skeleton belt, BDN +2 good?

DemonKing666

u gonna be lackign in AP, if ur server has a lots of krowaz geared; ib+8 wont deal enough damage to any 1...well, dont take my words for it; just go and pk in cz for a while then c if ur damage is lacking.

Banned

we had this convo in game already xd 1st thing u gott a do xp to 80 then work on ur items damage doesnt matter tht much if u can folow duffs n pk with urr party but ull die fast with a bdn

get the ire rain windforce my friend has it and its crazy he has +6 rebirth tho 139 ap, but nova goes off like hell and esp, with arrow shower combo

true fire rain is fking awesome give u 700/ 800+ dmg per nova.