I advise to take more AP?

This is a discussion on I advise to take more AP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi all , I have an assassin on Ares, tell me what u think . my gear : elf belt+3 ...
Page: 1

Default I advise to take more AP?

Hi all ,

I have an assassin on Ares, tell me what u think .

my gear :
    elf belt+3
    PP+3
    HR+1 x2
    Lb +1
    Foverin+2
    set krowaz+6
    raum+7
    miragge+12 reb

I advise to take more AP?
    set fp +9 purchase
    or
    shard+9

ty

Banned

krowaz +7 and raum +8

fp +9 = low hp ac and die fast ^^

Banned Senior Member

As I see you are 70+. I would advice you not to take anything else than krowaz. The set is really good and unless you are going +10s or something the AP will not be worth it.

So if you are only choosing between FP+9 and Shard +9. Well..Shard +9.

I had some problem as you in C-West, 83 rogue but didnt know what ap/hp diff would relate.I would suggest going for shard+9. Krowaz all bonus is only like 200 ap diff but u gain SO much bonuses.

Seeing ur peruvian
    (coje el shard+9 , el fp+9 no sirbe para 83+, te pegan mui duro vas a perder mucho resisist/600hp+, malo defensa.Tambien para mejor character vende el pp+3 y coje wp+2 por lo menos. Eso te agrega como 600+hp te da buenos resist/def y todo. Trata no ir con un dagger que sea abajo de 112 ap.

you dont want to step foot in cz without krowaz unless you got the +3 uniques/+9 shells to back it up. seeing as how you are using purely ap neck/belt you are in need of some extra boniuses not ap.

get krowaz 7.

trade fov2 for rol1

getting an iron set for gang bang situations in pk is a definite must..unless your noob cp and run.

as far as your ap...yes i think you should get better daggers to increase your ap. you shouldnt sacrifice ac/hp/mana/resist to get more ap. getting more ap is as simple as getting better weapons nothing more.

Grungnir

Krowaz +7 (or 8 if you can afford it)
    Shard +9 is good, but how much better is it to the Raum +8 (In comparison to the price?)

shard .

Banned Senior Member

trade fov for rol/leg band change the raum mayb go dual shard 9 or shard n md and change ur ears to silve r ears +2/3

Im a rouge with high ap nd high ac and descent resist im 77 and I beat 80+s in vs simply because I know how to play rouge and to top it all off I minor combo and will not change it MWAHHHHHHHHHH NOOOBS I suggest go baba shard 10s a set of krowaz +8 +3 accessories like dual felankor +3s and youll be good it will only cost you your life your car your house and just sell yourself to some old men for a 1337 KO char