Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I know almost nothing about rogue , HELP ME ! :D

This is a discussion on I know almost nothing about rogue , HELP ME ! :D within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hi, my main char is mage and i play lvl 45 ( bdw ) rogue, but now i want to ...
Page: 1

hi,

my main char is mage and i play lvl 45 ( bdw ) rogue, but now i want to go 59 for FT and ardream

My items :

2x +9dex earring
    EP+2
    +9dex belt / glass belt
    Shio's +2
    FP's +8
    Cleavers+8

But since i know almost nothing about lvl 59 rogue i need your help!

How to set skill bar? i would say how to MH but my friend is going to learn this to me :P since i never played assasin before.

I have some money to improve my items. Keep in mind i will keep the shio's +2 / EP+2 ( dont wonna spend money on ROL's and WP / PP ).
    But i dont know what items to buy.
    Thats where your help comes in

So what Earring / Belt to buy ( i was thinking about Elf belt ) , dunno about Earrings.

Other daggers?

THX

Banned

clevaers +9 at least imo

and other stuff O.o ?

sirkill

get 16 3 dex ears for dcz

anything more then 5words? ...

like skill bar...

any other tips for playing rogue...? , because atm i am noob in playing them.

Sell Glass belt

Buy:
    skele belt
    16/3 earrings
    shards +8 or cleavers +9
    chitins +8

And here is my favorite combat skillbar:
    F1:
    1. Light feet
    2-5. skills (spike,thrust,pierce,cut)
    6.hp pot
    7.mana pot
    8.minor heal

F4:
    1. Light feet
    2-5. skills (xxx,xxx,xxx,spike)
    6.hp pot
    7.mana pot
    8.minor heal

Your friend will most likely tell u to use 2 MH on skillbar tho

If u wanna learn to play better as rouge you should really watch some rouge pk movies And as long as u play rouge, u will get better and better all the time. Will prolly take a while untill u are really good at it. Rouge is the hardest class to play/be good at imo.

i keep glass belt cause i use it on my mage, its very usefull

thx for help tho.

why u use F1 and F4 ?
    and have any good tips on playing assasin?

thx!

i keep glass belt cause i use it on my mage, its very usefull

thx for help tho.

why u use F1 and F4 ?
    and have any good tips on playing assasin?

thx![/b]
    They are easy to press fast(I really got it from 0000000's guide long time ago).

btw, you should also try read his guide, I'm sure it will help u some. Here it is:
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5&hl=

ok tyvm

2x +9dex earring
    EP+2
    +9dex belt / glass belt
    Shio's +2
    FP's +8
    Cleavers+8

But since i know almost nothing about lvl 59 rogue i need your help!

How to set skill bar? i would say how to MH but my friend is going to learn this to me :P since i never played assasin before.

I have some money to improve my items. Keep in mind i will keep the shio's +2 / EP+2 ( dont wonna spend money on ROL's and WP / PP ).
    But i dont know what items to buy.
    Thats where your help comes in

So what Earring / Belt to buy ( i was thinking about Elf belt ) , dunno about Earrings.

Other daggers?

THX[/b]
    1. Your earrings are fine, dex +9 ones are pretty good for its cheap price, and for belt, glass belt is also good, no dont get elf belt, glass > elf by a lot. What i would be worried in your case is resistances, since u use EP and not WP, u'll be loosing a bulk of resists there, and same as earrings. Maybe use one quest ear, one RE to improove on your resists.

2. Skillbars, read 0000000's guide, or theres a lot more rogue guides in the link in my sig. You basically need 3-4 skillbars, first 2 will contain all of ur attacks on the first 5 slots, 6,7,8 will be mp pot + minor, or hp pot if you like.... but i usually have hp pot on 3rd page, since i like using dual minors. pages 3 and 4 are mainly ur support skills like lupine, wolf, stealth, cats eyes, hide, safety, evade, swift, lightfeet. some rogues tend to have lightfeet or HP pot or Wolf on right click, if u dont have lightfeet on rightclick, its a good idea to have it somewhere on first 2 pages since u'll be using it nonstop 24/7.

3. Daggers: get at least one cleaver +9 for ur main hand, u dont hafta worry about ur offhand for now, unless u have spare money for md +8 or another cleaver +9. You really should give us a budget of how much ur gonna spend, so its easier to figure out a good set of items for you ^^

1. lightfeet
    2-5. skills
    6. soul pot
    7-8. minor
    right click: hp pot

skills include: atack skills, wolf,cure,ac's. lupine and stleath arent rlly on here because you dont rlly need them as much when your in combat..more of something you do before fights.

use 1,6,7,8 on your first 3 pages maybe even first 4.

if you dont use wolf scrolls you need to be good at wolfing. need to know when your wolf is running low and when you have just soul pot and your mana is high use wolf/cure while using a hp pot . sometimes lupine but...thast rare in fights. after wolf/cure is done back to minor. note should only take 1 hp pot.

minor.
    finger next to pinky on 8. middle on 7. pointer on 6. hit keys as if you were tapping a desk. 876 876 876 876 876 876

combo's.

w + rr skill r
    wr skill r
    rr skill r
    r skill r
    sr skill r (only for archers or other complex reasons i dont want to explain)
    many others but dont teach unless they are worthy

preferably i use w + rr skill r simply because i do not like my oppenents to get away and holding w allows you to stay on top of them. and imo rr skill r is quickest combo.

gear wise follow akutee.

hope his helps you. and maybe others.

thx alot!! :P

well my resistance isnt that bad because dual shio'+2 gives quite nice resistances aswell

so if u say Glass > elf and +9earrings are fine... i think ill just focus on getting a cleaver+9 then i guess?

any other good tips?

btw i am right handed, dunno if that makes difference :P

left hand combos. righ hand minors. left hand cures. right hand hp pots

i just tried the F1 and F4 combo but i think my fingers are smaller then yours because its hard for me to reach F1 and F2 is better for me :P

btw when u started to train on mh was it very difficult? ( I seem to stop my minor heal sometimes when i change bars, I dont do it on purpose tho :P and i didnt know it would be this difficult to use both hands in other speed / combination, it looks like my hands are wanting to do both the same actions :lol: ( maybe i think to much while MHcombo so i mess up, thats something i tought , maybe i need to MHcombo more relaxed. how about you? ) )

Probably its just cause it was my 1st 5minutes testing at iron scarecrow like they say...practice makes skill right?

Any more tips are welcome

Banned

Cleaver +9, dual rol, WP or if you already have then in because of hp bonus ( wep def jewels are actually not that good in ardream.. so i would use something else than in and iron belt), and dual eme or re. And i'd make hp build, because if you have enough mana and good minor then you just cant die... but you still kill others, slowly but you will kill them :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast