Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know almost nothing about rogue , HELP ME ! :D

This is a discussion on I know almost nothing about rogue , HELP ME ! :D within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; one thing you should do is change the EP+2 for WP+1/2 WP+2 should be around the same price as it ...
Page: 2

one thing you should do is change the EP+2 for WP+1/2

WP+2 should be around the same price as it and its still beter than EP for mage IMO (+ u have your rogue to think about).

your lucky a mage is a very easy character to share items with a rogue.

i dunno if your damage ice or support but hears my suggestion.

sellEP+2/shio tears

BUY wp and dual ROL

dont worry about armor to much get a good dager if u can

the best thing u can do is get good accecories because that why u can spend money on one thign for both characters rather than doubling up.

i've got now EP+2 / dual dex+16/3health earrings / shio's +2 / glass belt /cleaver+9 / md +8 / FP's+8

current stats at lvl 54: 1950hp+- ( unbuffed ofc :P ) / 2100mp+- / 1150ap+- ( wolfed ) / 550ac +- ( unbuffed )

Like i said, atm im keeping the shio's and EP, and glass belt.

I just got lvl75 on my mage and im 211mp build and i will pk soon to test the build in pvp, if i see its not worth it and i better go support, then i will consider buying ROL's and selling the Shio's...but i think ill keep the EP, imo EP > WP deffinatly for mage ( but i can try WP ).
    It all depends on how the pk goes :P . And my rogue is a sidechar just for fun. I dont want my mage being disadvantaged cause of it that's why i keep these mage items

Seekor

i've got now EP+2 / dual dex+16/3health earrings / shio's +2 / glass belt /cleaver+9 / md +8 / FP's+8

current stats at lvl 54: 1950hp+- ( unbuffed ofc :P ) / 2100mp+- / 1150ap+- ( wolfed ) / 550ac +- ( unbuffed )

Like i said, atm im keeping the shio's and EP, and glass belt.

I just got lvl75 on my mage and im 211mp build and i will pk soon to test the build in pvp, if i see its not worth it and i better go support, then i will consider buying ROL's and selling the Shio's...but i think ill keep the EP, imo EP > WP deffinatly for mage ( but i can try WP ).
    It all depends on how the pk goes :P . And my rogue is a sidechar just for fun. I dont want my mage being disadvantaged cause of it that's why i keep these mage items [/b]
    good sin you got going on there jens, And I dont believe the wp would even be a wise choice because mages are not a huge problem in dcz. Also if you dont already have one id recommend on getting a chitin +7/15dd helmet. And just work on getting another cleaver +9 for the offhand and your rogue should be very nice. Just keeping up with the practicing and you will get much better.

Best of luck to you~

yea ive got a 15dd helmet

and thx for the luck :P ill need it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12