I'm New (old player)

This is a discussion on I'm New (old player) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; HI I am charles xiong aka turtle8 i used to play on the server ARES i had a lvl 65 ...
Page: 1

turtle7

HI I am charles xiong aka turtle8

i used to play on the server ARES
    i had a lvl 65 sin with full chitin +8/15 dex
    dual mds +8/80
    ruby ring
    rol
    ep i think
    kek belt
    and dual quest earrings

had 2k hp no buff
    ap wolfed 1800 i think

lvl 65 sin 95k np never broke 100k =[

traded this character for lvl 73 orc Mage
    def 400 - 499

acc name >wurst<
    pw = cherio0kee
    untill I got hacked!!!
    wow so sad...

I was wondering If there was anything new for rogues on KO
    MIght start again! b.c i&#39;m so bored of life!
    MIght if i dO will play on the newest server..
    hopefully there arn&#39;t any lvl 80s yet!
    =]

if ya wanna help an old baba
    help me!

I&#39;m not turk!! ++++++

sry to hear u got hacked :P

Uhh Ares has hundreds of lvl 80&#39;s.

The new server will probably be pretty fun for you. Its a somewhat smaller server, and like a private server, it is limited to only english speaking people (for the most part) and NO turks are allowed. This server is Carnac West, which is the first server to be non-turkish, what i mean is, turks cannot enter Carnac west, they can only enter Carnac East :P. The server is a couple of months old, there are already some lvl 70+, but its still not late to start.

K2 has introduced a new premium (platinum premium) which gives a 400% exp boost from lvls 1-51, and from 51+, it gives 100% exp boost. Which enables players to lvl up really quickly :P Besides this, there really isnt anything new... Theres a lvl 70+ Dungeon that is like forgotten temple.. it runs twice a day, and you basically fight these monsters and you have a chance to get Gems. These gems are like bifrost fragments... except they give diff stuff :P

uhh besides that.... nothign new...... Opals Crystals Sapphires (for masters quests and unlocking skills) are only dropped by 2 mobs... the "doom soldier thingy" in CZ/Ardream and werewolves in moradon.. its somewhat hard to get.. so prices are high for those....

duping is gone on the most part now.. its not much of a problem, almost never get duped items.

your last name is xiong? is that "red" in mandarin? O.o or is it a homophone? O.o

TURTLE!!!!

I&#39;m kind of in the process of making a dcz rogue in C-West if you want to come and keep me company. =P

turtle7

sry to hear u got hacked :P

Uhh Ares has hundreds of lvl 80&#39;s.
    The new server will probably be pretty fun for you. Its a somewhat smaller server, and like a private server, it is limited to only english speaking people (for the most part) and NO turks are allowed. This server is Carnac West, which is the first server to be non-turkish, what i mean is, turks cannot enter Carnac west, they can only enter Carnac East :P. The server is a couple of months old, there are already some lvl 70+, but its still not late to start.

K2 has introduced a new premium (platinum premium) which gives a 400% exp boost from lvls 1-51, and from 51+, it gives 100% exp boost. Which enables players to lvl up really quickly :P Besides this, there really isnt anything new... Theres a lvl 70+ Dungeon that is like forgotten temple.. it runs twice a day, and you basically fight these monsters and you have a chance to get Gems. These gems are like bifrost fragments... except they give diff stuff :P

uhh besides that.... nothign new...... Opals Crystals Sapphires (for masters quests and unlocking skills) are only dropped by 2 mobs... the "doom soldier thingy" in CZ/Ardream and werewolves in moradon.. its somewhat hard to get.. so prices are high for those....

duping is gone on the most part now.. its not much of a problem, almost never get duped items.
    your last name is xiong? is that "red" in mandarin? O.o or is it a homophone? O.o[/b]
    ahhahah no

xiong is hmong

xiong is my last name xD....
    it means hardcore or tough or something like that..

b/c in the hmong religeion, xioings are the strongest and they are the most populated...
    so xiongs are the best...

++ and they drink alot!++ sopposely!

xD but i quit, im too old to be drinking.. just turned 17

ahhahah no

xiong is hmong

xiong is my last name xD....
    it means hardcore or tough or something like that..

b/c in the hmong religeion, xioings are the strongest and they are the most populated...
    so xiongs are the best...

++ and they drink alot!++ sopposely!

xD but i quit, im too old to be drinking.. just turned 17[/b]
    Hhahahaha what do you mean strongest? And best? You got to be kidding me. We all drink too haven&#39;t you gone to a hmong party?

turtle7

Hhahahaha what do you mean strongest? And best? You got to be kidding me. We all drink too haven&#39;t you gone to a hmong party?[/b]

ahahahha no

its just in the rule book for the hmong peeps!! =]

i dont drink alot to be honest! =]