LvL 69 nd 59 BP's

This is a discussion on LvL 69 nd 59 BP's within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Huhuu, I got a lil dilema. Got 2 Priests on my acc to play pvp on lvl 59 and 69. ...
Page: 1

qoop

Huhuu,

I got a lil dilema. Got 2 Priests on my acc to play pvp on lvl 59 and 69. So searching for a build to use on both chars. Going Duff/heal tho.
    Uniques to use are dual RoC, dual WE, WP+1 and String Of Skulls+0 atm going +1 later. Weapon is HB+7.
    I calculated every possible build I could use and Im in a big dilema.
    On all I vent to 174Str and enough int to use goblin pauldron+Pads(except plate build war-set)+25Dd helmet and +8or+9boots/+9gloves. Str Bonus tho.

So now thats what I came to:
    G1: Expensive DD real cheap rest and using taila is most interesting than on other builds. Also its most HP on this build but round 90 ac difference to chitin build (taila used) and ~47 to allmost all ressists. And kinda low MP dunno if I need that much. On 59 Im fine with my MP anyways, cuz no Judgment to use. 69 could look different, didnt try.
    G2: Cheapest DD, cheap rest still allmost zero ressist and low ac....dont like this build anyways, it looks gay and still no use in 1h int weaps.
    Plate: Real ownage WarPauld and Pads, cheap DD, payable weap deff parts and anough int to use 1h int weapons. Lower Hp than g1 build and resits arent that good anyways. <3 SmiteHammer but hard to find +9 armor.
    FullPlate: humm dunno everyone got this build, so why should I ?
    Chitin: DD from FP build -.- sux..DD in chitin sux too cuz its lower. +9 parts overexpensive but kinda good MP/deffense/Rsists....suckie HP its more than 1k lower than on G1 build.
    Shells: no use on lvl 59 so not to discuss.

Well prefering G1 cuz of HP and I allready got DD cap and other weap armor parts for it. Plate would be nice for switching to 1h. Ohh yeha would like to play partysupport from time to time, thats why I tot bout G1 high HP.

So should I keep my atm used G1-build or better switch ?

-Q-

Sry: Edited The belt its sting of skulls insteed of SashOSor

Priest_gabber

if u wanna play dcz bp to u need to go paper fp or plate isnt a option there, and chitin build nea not even try it before 72+. And about fp in lvl 69 i tried it on a 68 bp and i didnt rlly liked it low ap low hp but high ac i prefered paper.
    And try to save up for skelly belt first, and i would just go fll str with hp /str armors.

plates would be nice @ 69, but if u want to have the same build at both, I&#39;d definitelly go with G1 build...

76/78int
    190-200str(69)/174str (59)
    rest hp

plates would be nice @ 69, but if u want to have the same build at both, I&#39;d definitelly go with G1 build...

76/78int
    190-200str(69)/174str (59)
    rest hp[/b]
    agreed.

Stay G1 on both builds and use talias. Problem solved

G1 and G2 are your only options if you want the same items on both bps. I&#39;d go G2 if i were you. With G1 you are going to have a good ap; however, high ap is pointless if you cant tank/die right away. I just don&#39;t think you have the uniques to efficiently pull off g1.

G1 and G2 are your only options if you want the same items on both bps. I&#39;d go G2 if i were you. With G1 you are going to have a good ap; however, high ap is pointless if you cant tank/die right away. I just don&#39;t think you have the uniques to efficiently pull off g1.[/b]
    he&#39;s gonna have better stas with G1 set and 69 ... don&#39;t forget that u gain 1def point for every hp point over 100 (at 69 it&#39;s about 40-50 if im not wrong)

at 59 he&#39;ll have more ap/hp but less def with G1...

qoop

I&#39;ll stick with G1 build thx for replies.
    Going full Str + Hp armor for 59 cuz will be playing more solo than in partys. And 174Str rest HP with Str Armor on 69 cuz of + deffense at 100+HP cuz will be playing more Partys I gues and more support than BP. Maybe turn plate later when I get the money to go for 2 different builds, I cant pay this atm :lol:

I&#39;ll stick with G1 build thx for replies.
    Going full Str + Hp armor for 59 cuz will be playing more solo than in partys. And 174Str rest HP with Str Armor on 69 cuz of + deffense at 100+HP cuz will be playing more Partys I gues and more support than BP. Maybe turn plate later when I get the money to go for 2 different builds, I cant pay this atm :lol:[/b]
    well, imho u should go with less str at ardream and more str at RLB :P u need like 1,8-2k ap at 69 :P

Willows

Weight hammer +10 and fullplate build plx (possible at 59)!

Obviously not gonna happen, but I still giggle thinking about it. Some day, some day.