ib+9 vs fire rain+2 rebirth vs enion bow +9

This is a discussion on ib+9 vs fire rain+2 rebirth vs enion bow +9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; What's your opinion......
Page: 1

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Default ib+9 vs fire rain+2 rebirth vs enion bow +9

What's your opinion...

Banned Senior Member

fire rain windforce rev+2
    pro: cool nova that does 250 damage.
    con: does the lowest damage and -70 defense also has the lowest elemental.

enion bow +9
    pro: it's rare looks good has decent ap and good elemental and you can hold more pots
    con:is probably the most expensive and for the price you will probably pay you can probably upgrade your gear a bit.

iron bow +9
    pro: good ap, standard bow good all around.
    con: there isn't any.

i would go with iron bow 9 or if money isnt a problem enion bow 9 they will hit about the same.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post

enion bow +9
    pro: it's rare looks good has decent ap and good elemental and you can hold more pots
    con:is probably the most expensive and for the price you will probably pay you can probably upgrade your gear a bit.

iron bow +9

i would go with iron bow 9 or if money isnt a problem enion bow 9 they will hit about the same.
    I Agree with all of this except the con for ib +9, in my experience power shot tends to fail ALOT with ib+9, i have a friend who uses a ee and said that if fails alot less (possibly cause its a uniq) who knows but out of this match up ib+9 is the best choice imo

ye ib+9 overall is better because its cheaper and you can also use on dcz and rlb not like the windforce, enion bow would be really expensive! so save money and build on accesories and armours or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post

enion bow +9

iron bow +9
    +1 for that , if he can afford enion+9 would be awesome , i had enion+8 b4 , kicked a$$ in rlb and kinda have more success on light shot

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

oh well got atm the fire rain+2rev and yesterday i've put my hands on the ib+9 and i can still efford the enion+9...and as soon as i find someone selling it...i'll get it.
    From what i've seen so far, the ib can hit around +200dmg too more than the fire rain, the problem is that it uses to fail a lot too. WIth failing an hit i mean, the average dmg done is really unstable (both with 1single arrow and 5arrows): sometimes there's a difference of 250dmg done ofc, on the same target (that was an 80 priest friend of mine) under the same conditions. Something like 500 - 750 is a fking high fork imo.
    The fire rain deffo hits lower, but not so much, and it's a bit more stable. used to hit for 600+ almost always and time to time a "top" hit 700+.
    Considering that the nova of a fire rain comes out almost always(even using 1single arrow skill)...that's a +250dmg added quite often...so imo...fire rain should be still better than ib.

Said this...the enion+9 should still perform bettert than all of them cuz of higher elem. dmg too. Costing 2x more than the previous bows...is really too much imo...with the same money prob u can get a better + fire rain that would rock the same way for sure.
    Oh well later i'll post some dmg sessions with that bows (ib 9 and fire rain+2reb) if u wanna see them in details. Xd

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    oh well got atm the fire rain+2rev and yesterday i've put my hands on the ib+9 and i can still efford the enion+9...and as soon as i find someone selling it...i'll get it.
    From what i've seen so far, the ib can hit around +200dmg too more than the fire rain, the problem is that it uses to fail a lot too. WIth failing an hit i mean, the average dmg done is really unstable (both with 1single arrow and 5arrows): sometimes there's a difference of 250dmg done ofc, on the same target (that was an 80 priest friend of mine) under the same conditions. Something like 500 - 750 is a fking high fork imo.
    The fire rain deffo hits lower, but not so much, and it's a bit more stable. used to hit for 600+ almost always and time to time a "top" hit 700+.
    Considering that the nova of a fire rain comes out almost always(even using 1single arrow skill)...that's a +250dmg added quite often...so imo...fire rain should be still better than ib.

Said this...the enion+9 should still perform bettert than all of them cuz of higher elem. dmg too. Costing 2x more than the previous bows...is really too much imo...with the same money prob u can get a better + fire rain that would rock the same way for sure.
    Oh well later i'll post some dmg sessions with that bows (ib 9 and fire rain+2reb) if u wanna see them in details. Xd
    but you have to keep in mind the -70 defense personally one of the reasons i hate the windforce.

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post

If you get the enion bow to test, and post the screenies, it will be appreciated. This is not the first time i've heard of bows with STR bonus doing more stable damage than iron bows before but sadly I can not test anything. Diez just sucks for items.

Powershot averages will be VERY appreciated.

Well I have a fire rain +3 rebirth, so I would take that over an IB +9 in my opinion just due to the high defence of other players and I only play in CZ. Its really nice when your fighting against guys with krowaz. Also the 250 effect is just awesome however at +2 rebirth it would be a tie for me between that an a Iron Bow +9, however you guys say that you dont like the windforce due to the minus on the ac but when you have krowaz its really not that big of a deal.

Also food for thought:
    the difference in ap between a +8 windforce and a +9 iron bow is 12. @ 80.

Quote Originally Posted by pa4ned4life View Post
    however you guys say that you dont like the windforce due to the minus on the ac but when you have krowaz its really not that big of a deal.
    well, its not that small of a deal, lets put it in comparison: leggi + rol = 30ac + 50ac = 80ac. So putting on a WF is almost like taking off your rings, and thats generally not a good idea haha

Even more so if you're running a shell 8/9 set or AP kits, but with enough ap on the bow, i think combined with the curse, i'd be willing to change my kit.