Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

IB VS GB for int bp

This is a discussion on IB VS GB for int bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 20 extra ac... of course iron belt, best tanker ever with that item...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

20 extra ac... of course iron belt, best tanker ever with that item

Banned

10 int can save your life using a more 1920 heal, so i would take the GB with a bp, if your never out of mana, take the IB

im chitin, like it said in the 1st place, and i have 5.5k mana, cuz i ware an hb, still think i should stay w/ it? almost have a full set of +8 chitin[/b]
    if yor chitin, go for IB as i said before..........

5.5k mana is more than enough....... the extra 10 INT will let you pull off 1 more helis? half a helis? but the 20 AC reduces damage from EVERY melee....... how awesome is that?

theres a lotta times when we run off with less than 100 hp.... and im sure that 20 AC would make a diffference to keep you alive...

Glass belt = 10int = 1 extra Helis

Tha_Diablo

its not usefull too say whats better : GB or IB ... ofc. as tank priest i would say IB is better ... 20 ac>50 HP!

The INT is very usefull for tank (support) priest but its not making a lot of diff. when you allrdy have an enormous amount of Mana.

Maybe you must say the following:

Whats better?

GB +ROL or IB

Because then you are talking about items with almost the same price on the market...

IB is better then GB but with the price diff. i would choose GB anytime and get better (other) uniques!

iiason

GB + ROL fo sho!!!

and bak 2 JDzille, go the GB, really don't reckon it's worth the extra money for the IB.

the 10int and 50 hp is not much....but it can be very usefull at times.

Glass belt coz u already have a bit of defense so u need to gain a bit of HP and INT, and u need more AP too.

Glass belt coz u already have a bit of defense so u need to gain a bit of HP and INT, and u need more AP too.[/b]
    wtf? glass belt doesnt give AP.. and it only gives 50 Hp..... thats like... pretty much next to nothing :/ the INT can give you enough for 1 more helis...... aint really that useful when its already 5.5k+ mp :/

TRUST MEEE TAKE THE IRON BELT~!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12