Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ice build question

This is a discussion on ice build question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; that's Ignization - lvl 80 skill ...[/b] doesnt change the fact that ice will never hit that hard....
Page: 2

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

that's Ignization - lvl 80 skill ...[/b]
    doesnt change the fact that ice will never hit that hard.

doesnt change the fact that ice will never hit that hard.[/b]
    sure but that's like comparing fire blast with prizmatic lol

or inferno with ice storm

if u want to compare dmg you have to use the same skills...

Imhotep

Fire > Ice > Light in terms of damage, it has ALWAYS been like that.

Fire > Ice > Light in terms of damage, it has ALWAYS been like that.[/b]
    I have played both Fire and Ice with the same exact gear and stats. They hit within the same range every single time. Some skill were harder... like the aoes (most of the time), but for the most part a lot of the skills and blade attacks were in the same range.

P.S. I meant Hell Blood :P

Imhotep

I have played both Fire and Ice with the same exact gear and stats. They hit within the same range every single time. Some skill were harder... like the aoes (most of the time), but for the most part a lot of the skills and blade attacks were in the same range.

P.S. I meant Hell Blood :P[/b]
    show me a SS of an ice mage hitting over 1500 with any skill on a person in cz and I'll believe you

Why is every body gang banging me?

show me a SS of an ice mage hitting over 1500 with any skill on a person in cz and I'll believe you[/b]
    On that 80 fire mage I played the max I hit was 1250 on a BP, and the max I hit on someone with the ice mage was prob 1050ish... I never said that every skill will hit the same just that it is almost to close to tell.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

as strong as fire or light? no equally built fire and light willa lways be stronger

if ur comparing paper ice vs int fire/light...yes ice can do as much as them, but ice is SUPPORT not damage, if ur playing ice for damage ur wasting ur time...just go fire/ice[/b]
    Obviously don't know what you are talking about...

Anyways with ice damage build mage... it's actually amazing, i was 160 into rest into mp at lvl 77 with dual shios +1 and garp +8, and not only was I staffing people for high 600s, low 700s on my screen, but the fact that you ice anyone in ur way, is amazing... the only thing about being ice damage build is, it's like being fire... you are a 1 hit if u get ganked.

But it's always Fire>Ice>Light... always been like that... when I was fire with FR +1 and FR +0 on lvl 79 160int, rest mp i was spamming people 800s on my screen with elixir +8 (girakon beginnings)... while with dual shios +1 and garp +8, it was only for 700s max.

Why is every body gang banging me?
    On that 80 fire mage I played the max I hit was 1250 on a BP, and the max I hit on someone with the ice mage was prob 1050ish... I never said that every skill will hit the same just that it is almost to close to tell.[/b]

Ice is as strong as fire. If you get 2 mages, one ice and the other fire, with the same exact gear, staff, and stat points, they will hit exactly the same. The only reason why ice seems to hit less is because people pump more points into int or hp, whereas fire mages pump more into mp.[/b]
    u didsay they were exactly the same

ILoveYouToo

Fire will always hit harder than light and ice, Thats just the way the game is. If fire wasn't stronger then no one would use it because light and ice have better effects.

knightned

Don't test the damages with blades, test with spells and novas.

u didsay they were exactly the same[/b]
    I was talking about staff attacks.

I was talking about staff attacks.[/b]

No you are incorrect. I guarantee that everyone of those mages dropping the ice novas had less into mp and more into int/hp. I have tested this with novas and staff hits. The only thing that fire mages hit more then ice mages is there fire armor.[/b]

Ok?

Fire will alwit because light and ice have better effects.[/b]
    Look I can quote and resize stuff too!

Ok?
    Look I can quote and resize stuff too![/b]
    how cute :lol: <_<

point is

you are completely wrong on fire vs ice

ice will never hit the same as a fire mage even if they were equally statted with dual shios +3 or fr+3

i for one dont believe anything ur saying cuz if u did play a mage 80 with fr+3 and hell blood +8 you would definitely hit a bp for more than a measly 1.2k

Fire will always hit harder than light and ice, Thats just the way the game is. If fire wasn&#39;t stronger then no one would use it because light and ice have better effects.[/b]

wat he says is completely true why would there be any fire mages if ice as strong as them and can slow people

how cute :lol: <_<

point is

you are completely wrong on fire vs ice

ice will never hit the same as a fire mage even if they were equally statted with dual shios +3 or fr+3

i for one dont believe anything ur saying cuz if u did play a mage 80 with fr+3 and hell blood +8 you would definitely hit a bp for more than a measly 1.2k
    wat he says is completely true why would there be any fire mages if ice as strong as them and can slow people[/b]
    I played on Olympia and it was like 6 months ago. It wasn&#39;t some noob server where a raptor +8 is godly. And Ice staff attack and prismatic hit almost the same as fire staff attack and incineration.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast