Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

ice build question

This is a discussion on ice build question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; From what I heard, slow comes from AP. I'm probably wrong though.[/b] my mage is FUll support, only has like ...
Page: 4

From what I heard, slow comes from AP. I'm probably wrong though.[/b]
    my mage is FUll support, only has like 34 ap and i slow like 80% of the time

my mage is FUll support, only has like 34 ap and i slow like 80% of the time[/b]
    and my mage is mp build and I'm slowing 90% of time..

TOYSOLDIER_

and you are right, yep? but.., umm.. where? h34r:[/b]
    there is too many idiots posting in this topic, i feel like it will be a waste of my efforts to try to put in my 2 cents cuz half of u aren't capable of learning and the other half is too egoistic. so its better off letting idiots and retards teach one another.

here is an example:

this is comming from "the best mage" on iona.

" Ice is as strong as fire. If you get 2 mages, one ice and the other fire, with the same exact gear, staff, and stat points, they will hit exactly the same. The only reason why ice seems to hit less is because people pump more points into int or hp, whereas fire mages pump more into mp. "

anyways, ill keep it simple..

in term of damage Fire > Ice = Light, BUT its all depends on the skills. not all fire skill do greater damage than ice or light.

Damage can be alter by : Amount of Elemental dammage, Base MP ( in pvp), and Staff attack power.
    If you are going to play a high damage mage, u better have all 3 max out or your damage will suffers.

With 255 mp, Elemental rings +3 and the new staffs +8

SPELLS damage, Fire mage will do much greater damamge on players with low resis compared to Ice and Light ( except for ignition,solid and 18 light skill)

NOVAS, fire will do slightly higher than the other 2 elements depends on how much resis the other players got, say u nova warrior, u will see slightly higher damamge when u use Fire nova than Ice storm, BUT if u nova on players with low resis, u will see a huge difference between FIre nova and Ice storm.

Staff damage, again, u wont see huge difference when u blade warriors and int priest when u compare fire ice and light, except when u blade noobs and players with low resis.
    even with the best gear, i havent ice blade anybody over 850, but fire i have.

Base on my experience with playing a mage, it is obviously that the fire element does have a higher % damage than the other two.

K?

Banned

there is too many idiots posting in this topic, i feel like it will be a waste of my efforts to try to put in my 2 cents cuz half of u aren't capable of learning and the other half is too egoistic. so its better off letting idiots and retards teach one another.

here is an example:

" Ice is as strong as fire. If you get 2 mages, one ice and the other fire, with the same exact gear, staff, and stat points, they will hit exactly the same. The only reason why ice seems to hit less is because people pump more points into int or hp, whereas fire mages pump more into mp. "

in term of damage Fire > Ice = Light, BUT its all depends on the skills. not all fire skill do greater damage than ice or light.

Damage can be alter by : Amount of Elemental dammage, Base MP ( in pvp), and Staff attack power.
    If you are going to play a high damage mage, u better have all 3 max out or your damage will suffers.

SPELLS damage, Fire mage will do much greater damamge on players with low resis compared to Ice and Light ( except for ignition,solid and 18 light skill)

NOVAS, fire will do slightly higher than the other 2 elements depends on how much resis the other players got, say u nova warrior, u will see slightly higher damamge when u use Fire nova than Ice storm, BUT if u nova on players with low resis, u will see a huge difference between FIre nova and Ice storm.

Staff damage, again, u wont see huge difference when u blade warriors and int priest when u compare fire ice and light, except when u blade noobs and players with low resis.

Base on my experience with playing a mage, it is obviously that the fire element does have a higher % damage than the other two.

K?[/b]

blah blah blah.....

Fire hits harder then Ice, Ice hits harder then Lightning.

Every skill. From 18 Dot skill, to 42 blade skill, to 72 blade skill. Novas. Every thing. Period. To argue that fact is just plain fucking stupid.

There is NOTHING else to take into account. Fuck MP/element on staff BLAH FUCKING BLAH...The fire skills themselves have a higher base damage (damage you will do with out a fucking staff in your hand or rings on your fingers)

quick edit...sorry for swearing like a buffoon...but i'm just baffled that this is actually up for debate.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

my mage is FUll support, only has like 34 ap and i slow like 80% of the time[/b]

i definitly agree with this..

i was full support mage ge+7 crystal build lobo hammer+7 ss+5 71 str 144int 112 mp rest hp..

i would aoe with out my staff and would slow soo much... i would slow by the masses. no bf rings only roms.

now i went mp build ice mage for exp and my slow rate has realy gone to shit compared to b4 not to mention my "tanking" ability

here is an example:

K?[/b]
    You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.[/b]
    yoyoyooyoy dont turn it into flame festt

on topic...

i think when i get some spare money ill see wats supp with wat makes u slow people more

yoyoyooyoy dont turn it into flame festt

on topic...

i think when i get some spare money ill see wats supp with wat makes u slow people more[/b]
    easy... 255 in int, +3 Shios, & +8 Molok.

easy... 255 in int, +3 Shios, & +8 Molok.[/b]
    :lol: :lol:

I'd rather have 255mp than 255int :lol: :lol:

TOYSOLDIER_

easy... 255 in int, +3 Shios, & +8 Molok.[/b]
    this is how we know you are a fucking moron

"the best mage in iona" lmfao

more like the "most retarded mage in iona"

this is how we know you are a fucking moron

"the best mage in iona" lmfao

more like the "most retarded mage in iona"[/b]
    unless u can prove him wrong u really dont have a reason to say anything

so quit with the flaiming

ot:

as far as i know know one has made any test on slowing or stunning

and wat affects it either ap int mp or hp

TOYSOLDIER_

unless u can prove him wrong u really dont have a reason to say anything

so quit with the flaiming

ot:

as far as i know know one has made any test on slowing or stunning

and wat affects it either ap int mp or hp[/b]
    its already been proven, how much more u need?

use the search button, go look up older topics.

SLOW, U NEED HIGH ELEMENTS

STUNTS, U NEED HIGH STAFF AP + ELEMENTS

INT? int dont do shit, if u just started playing mage yesterday, let me know cuz ill just ignore whatever u trying to say.

everybody here talking like they are the guru yet dont know shit.

i think its better u guys shut your fucking mouth and learn how to ask questions instead of giving out false information and let people that know wtf they talking about teach u.

like i said, sometime its not worth putting my 2 cents in here cuz most of u are retarded.

OK? byebye now go get those items and test it urself

its already been proven, how much more u need?

use the search button, go look up older topics.

SLOW, U NEED HIGH ELEMENTS

STUNTS, U NEED HIGH STAFF AP + ELEMENTS

INT? int dont do shit, if u just started playing mage yesterday, let me know cuz ill just ignore whatever u trying to say.

everybody here talking like they are the guru yet dont know shit.

i think its better u guys shut your fucking mouth and learn how to ask questions instead of giving out false information and let people that know wtf they talking about teach u.

like i said, sometime its not worth putting my 2 cents in here cuz most of u are retarded.

OK? byebye now go get those items and test it urself[/b]
    dam u talk alot and STILL have nothing good to say

older topics say the INT AFFECTs SLOW and STUN

geez for such n oldie u sure act like a noobie.

fact is NO ONE has shown PROOF of high int vs high mp.

only one that has even touched that subject was kalai and that was in myko pre ke.

unless u got something good to say just stay out of topic kkbbnow

ps

if u so sure about those "proven" theories go find em and post em up and APPEAR useful instead of running ur mouth like a jackass

dam u talk alot and STILL have nothing good to say

older topics say the INT AFFECTs SLOW and STUN

geez for such n oldie u sure act like a noobie.

fact is NO ONE has shown PROOF of high int vs high mp.

only one that has even touched that subject was kalai and that was in myko pre ke.

unless u got something good to say just stay out of topic kkbbnow

ps

if u so sure about those "proven" theories go find em and post em up and APPEAR useful instead of running ur mouth like a jackass[/b]
    Well let me tell you something about the slow/stun rate from my own experience (4 years playing DCZ mage. both intel and paper) Intel didn't help at all when stunning and/or slowing. as paper mage every single time (95% actually) i cast ice/light spell on an enemy paper mage or BP (not even gonna mention rogues cause most ardream rogues got 00 resistance lol) i would slow/stun them. When i attacked intel priest/warrior even intel mage thing was different. i didn't actually compared number of times i managed to slow intel priests as either intel/paper mage but on rough terms it was the same! the only thing that intel has got to do with slowing/stunning is on yourself because it will raise the resistance. THAT'S IT!.

Now when it comes to damage i can also tell you that with blade attacks the most important thing is the AP on your staff. and when it comes to range skills it's base MP. once you maxed base MP then extra elemental and staff AP comes into play. yes i have also played lvl 80 and lvl 69 mage so i know what am talking about. I can also tell you that Fire>Ice>lightning. and of course the different will be higher while your enemy's resistance is the lowest.

so setting aside toysoldier's arrogant personality and aggresive answers... pretty much everything he said is true.

TOYSOLDIER_

Well let me tell you something about the slow/stun rate from my own experience (4 years playing DCZ mage. both intel and paper) Intel didn't help at all when stunning and/or slowing. as paper mage every single time (95% actually) i cast ice/light spell on an enemy paper mage or BP (not even gonna mention rogues cause most ardream rogues got 00 resistance lol) i would slow/stun them. When i attacked intel priest/warrior even intel mage thing was different. i didn't actually compared number of times i managed to slow intel priests as either intel/paper mage but on rough terms it was the same! the only thing that intel has got to do with slowing/stunning is on yourself because it will raise the resistance. THAT'S IT!.

Now when it comes to damage i can also tell you that with blade attacks the most important thing is the AP on your staff. and when it comes to range skills it's base MP. once you maxed base MP then extra elemental and staff AP comes into play. yes i have also played lvl 80 and lvl 69 mage so i know what am talking about. I can also tell you that Fire>Ice>lightning. and of course the different will be higher while your enemy's resistance is the lowest.

so setting aside toysoldier's arrogant personality and aggresive answers... pretty much everything he said is true.[/b]
    THANKYOU VERY MUCH

low post count dont mean you are a noob, also high post count doesnt mean u know waht u are talkinga bout either.

If u play Girakon and u say that i dont slow u, u must be high.

70 int

160 int 255 mp

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast