thinking of lvling a ice mage need some tips...

This is a discussion on thinking of lvling a ice mage need some tips... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; atm i got a 63 ice mage as a side char on my acc. i thinking of going 70+ and ...
Page: 1

Default thinking of lvling a ice mage need some tips...

atm i got a 63 ice mage as a side char on my acc. i thinking of going 70+ and eventually 80. atm i only have rings. im thinking of going ice dmg so what kinda armor should i get? i play on cwest and im not sure on the price for mage armor but i have about 25gbs to spare atm to gear. crimson+8 or complete+7/8? anyone know the price diff? for staff im thinking kaul molok+7 or oasis+8. earrings im not sure on. neck maybe ep+1? belt im thinking skelly for now. any other thoughts are welcomed

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    atm i got a 63 ice mage as a side char on my acc. i thinking of going 70+ and eventually 80. atm i only have rings. im thinking of going ice dmg so what kinda armor should i get? i play on cwest and im not sure on the price for mage armor but i have about 25gbs to spare atm to gear. crimson+8 or complete+7/8? anyone know the price diff? for staff im thinking kaul molok+7 or oasis+8. earrings im not sure on. neck maybe ep+1? belt im thinking skelly for now. any other thoughts are welcomed

on Cwest prices..... Complete8>Crimson8>Complete7>Crimson7. If your not doing paper , then I'd buy Complete7s till u can piece some crimson/complete8s together as you lvl.

curious to know what rings u gonna use. BF rings all the way.

I say Oasis+8 for versitality in pk zones but since this is ur only mage and u intend on 70+.. gogo cursed staff for the ap.

earrings..... i still wear +10hp ones xD i never buy gg ones these days.. For complete build with the amount of INT for resists, u could probably just buy Agates. Clerics are about same price on cwest if u want more resistances. I get best HP ones I could depending on your stats into HP. But earrings are always the last thing I worry about.

ep+1 at least for complete build.....but shoot for the ep+2, way sexier. Sometimes though I use lyacon+3 if I have no Ep/IN in my inn.

I use skelly cuz im too cheap to upgrade. i think its fine.

I'd really consider paper DS build at 70+ or just paper HP build. Paper armors are hella cheap leaves u more to spend on staff/necklace. I currently use the paper DS build and I love it for the tankage. You have to get used to switching shield out for staff and talias alot.

i will be ice attack for sure. so im prolly gonna aim for complete+7 for now since i dun see crimson+8 in market much

shells +7
    garp +7 for now
    skelly -> glass
    EP +1
    LKPs
    shios +1