Belt choice

This is a discussion on Belt choice within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi, for my INT priest, i checked in my server most of the people are archers, and warriors using swords ...
Page: 1

Default Belt choice

Hi, for my INT priest, i checked in my server most of the people are archers, and warriors using swords mostly, is it better harpy belt o skelly belt? since AC from skelly and ress is better

Thanks in advance

BTW, with no mages, WSE > CE right?

just buy a skelly and a old harpy? its like 20m

harpy belt is worthless. get skelly atleast, and work you way up to iron belt if possible.

you can get glass belt also which is pretty good, but IB is only a few gb more (on cwest) and the 20 ac is much better to have then the 10 int + 50 hp.

some will say glass is better for bp also in ardream for the int...but with all the duffers and rogues its kinda rare for a bp to be able spamming atk because of all the pressure that is put on them for obvious reasons. and when they are spamming atk..they clearly have no pressure on them and dont have a problem using soul pot.

point is. if your preist get the skelly, if you are using dual rol, try to change one to rom. for the price of 1 rol you can get easy a rom+1. the rom will make up for the GR you will lose when switching to IB.

oh and with no mages...get SSE. old ones are probably 25m or less on any server and they are the best earing you can get for the money. i wouldnt switch old sse out until you can afford SSE+1/2 or CE+2 atleast.