Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ice mage lvl 80

This is a discussion on ice mage lvl 80 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; the best is to use the freezing distance on priest and mages, or when you find an opponent soloing such ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

the best is to use the freezing distance on priest and mages, or when you find an opponent soloing such as a rouge you use it on them once the hp goes below half so it gives time for your party to surround him and kill him, since he won't be able to town due to less then half hp

Banned

the best is to use the freezing distance on priest and mages, or when you find an opponent soloing such as a rouge you use it on them once the hp goes below half so it gives time for your party to surround him and kill him, since he won't be able to town due to less then half hp[/b]
    in those cases i just reboot my pc h34r:

lil_mageskillz

in those cases i just reboot my pc h34r:[/b]
    reboot your whole pc for 50 np? lol

i thought this skill froze the enemy which was why its so good, as opposed to frostbite which has been used in other posts. Frostbite only slows. Anyone know if it freezes them to the point where they cant heal? is it like being stunned? can you hp pot? etc

Edit : just saw levos post, im tired In that case this skill could be lethal in taking out parties.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12