Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ice support mage

This is a discussion on ice support mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; How can you say bonus INT is worthless, thats almost as retarded as saying things such as HP bonus you ...
Page: 3

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

How can you say bonus INT is worthless, thats almost as retarded as saying things such as HP bonus you get off EP are worthless.[/b]
    I ment bonus int from weapons and most jewels aint improving stun rate. Int as in mana bonus is more than welcome, and base int to increase resists. Sry if the surrounding tardness made it look dif.

You are talking out of your ass.

1: I already told you I have played in Ares since beginning of USKO, and yes a level 70 mage, when you are still masturbating with a lvl 57 mage LOL. Stun rate was higher back then, but it has nothing to do with INT. It has to do with opponent&#39;s resistance and the AP of the staffs. Why do you think most jurad uniques emphasize more on resist than anything else, ESPECIALLY LIGHT RESIST? It is because INT didn&#39;t work. <--BIG FUCKING PERIOD.

2: I dunno H0RROR, nor is he my clan mate. Yet I know he sold his warrior to play a light mage, and he disagrees with you as well.

3: Nice try on the milli stun, you are pulling shit out of your ass again. You think too high of KO, this isn&#39;t WoW, AoC, nor any advanced game out there. The only reason why the Minor seemed slower is because there wasn&#39;t minor pedal back then, and no one was using right click. People didn&#39;t minor as fast as they did back then. So yup, pulling shit out of your ass again.

4: You are a dumb ass. INT is great for mages and priests, it plays an important factor in 1v1.

5: Everything could be math based, but no one ever knew the formula, neither have you. So I would like to call it "Luck", same goes for anvil.[/b]
    U sir are a tard. If u cant give anything that requires IQ more than 100 stay out of this topic. It doent matter much but i was playing on lvl 70 mage when ares had prolly a handfull of 65&#39;s. I was playing on lvl 80 light mage blinking around in cz when usko ppl didnt know about iceage patch. I was holding legit +9 mage gear when only glowy items in usko +8 wood staffs and babashopped shards. Yes, my e-kuku got got size +++++ now xD

Anyways, i said ur a tard. I also said u have NO clue whatsoever about stun. Tnx for prooving that. What kind of advanced stuff does it need? Mostly ele dmg for rate and mostly staff AP for duration? I said minor gets interrupted not gets slower. It has nothing to do with pedal, team turkey or nostromo (not n52te coz its broken).

U clearly have no idea who i was. Alot of oldskool ppl knew about this stuff and alot of oldskool ppl learned that from me.

One thing is right, i havent played in mora patch like i said before. However i still got few friends that do play and know shit just like me. I already got few chats in msn and ingame (l2 ofc), besides giggleing over the obvious stupidity emitting from this topic they did say that stun got nerfed slightly. But int is still a major factor. It would be chivalresque of me to install ko again and proove that u guys im right (again) but nah, ill pass :P KO sux and apparently ppl who play it, only seem to be full of ignorant and degenerated bunch of kiddos. I can ask ppl to run few more REAL tests and thats it. Also be my quest and do them also. But remeber the few basis that every other ko player USED TO KNOW, like stun rate is alot higher in arena, ammy of goddess is a npc worthy item unless +5 and so on

@akutee, i didnt say only int is a modifier. Things like ele dmg, staff ap, INT, resists, lvl dif. Also there was few myths around that said things like position and points in light matter also. But i dunno and quite frankly doubt it. Position does matter in few (ADVANCED) games like in l2 for example. And even there its a minor influence (3%) but can still turn the tide and makes ppl to choose ground advantage when possible. But in ko stun formula it just gives the base rate with duration from square root. But theres alot of other crap that can mightaswell modify it also so it prolly stay as myth. Same goes for points.

Feel free to point out where i pull shit out this time. And yeah, an epic topic!!

P.S Korea will not tolerate infidels!! :angry:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Look.

Clearly there are people here who don&#39;t have a CLUE about what they are talking about.

Firstly, im going to post ONCE.

Increasing your intelligence DIRECTLY by putting your stat points DOES increase stun rates. It also DOES increase slow rates aswell. Using an intelligence earring for example, DOES NOT increase stun rates. Its a bit like if you wear MP armour when you pk it doesn&#39;t increase your damage.

Why do people come onto this forum and post saying nope it doesn&#39;t have an effect when they don&#39;t know what they are talking about. Whats the point in argueing when you do not know?

Like i said im posting once. You can either believe me or you can keep believeing this misconception that you have somehow been lead to believe so strongly.

Magyk is right. Intel isn&#39;t the ONLY factor that affects the stun rate. Which is exactly why not many people use the 255 intel build, because although there IS a difference, it isn&#39;t that great a difference.

Make sense?

And for the record, it makes no fucking difference when you started playing the damn game. I don&#39;t care if you played in MYKO beta or if you played at the start of Cypher it doesn&#39;t bother me.

So all of you stop acting like you are kings of the game because you have played the game for a greater time than someone else. Totally lame.

Look.

Clearly there are people here who don&#39;t have a CLUE about what they are talking about.

Increasing your intelligence DIRECTLY by putting your stat points DOES increase stun rates. It also DOES increase slow rates aswell. Using an intelligence earring for example, DOES NOT increase stun rates. Its a bit like if you wear MP armour when you pk it doesn&#39;t increase your damage.

Why do people come onto this forum and post saying nope it doesn&#39;t have an effect when they don&#39;t know what they are talking about. Whats the point in argueing when you do not know?

Like i said im posting once. You can either believe me or you can keep believeing this misconception that you have somehow been lead to believe so strongly.

Magyk is right. Intel isn&#39;t the ONLY factor that affects the stun rate. Which is exactly why not many people use the 255 intel build, because although there IS a difference, it isn&#39;t that great a difference.

Make sense?

And for the record, it makes no fucking difference when you started playing the damn game. I don&#39;t care if you played in MYKO beta or if you played at the start of Cypher it doesn&#39;t bother me.

So all of you stop acting like you are kings of the game because you have played the game for a greater time than someone else. Totally lame.[/b]
    When why is it when your 255 INT its NO difference in stun rate to 160 or ANY other number........?

I ment bonus int from weapons and most jewels aint improving stun rate. Int as in mana bonus is more than welcome, and base int to increase resists. Sry if the surrounding tardness made it look dif.
    U sir are a tard. If u cant give anything that requires IQ more than 100 stay out of this topic. It doent matter much but i was playing on lvl 70 mage when ares had prolly a handfull of 65&#39;s. I was playing on lvl 80 light mage blinking around in cz when usko ppl didnt know about iceage patch. I was holding legit +9 mage gear when only glowy items in usko +8 wood staffs and babashopped shards. Yes, my e-kuku got got size +++++ now xD

Anyways, i said ur a tard. I also said u have NO clue whatsoever about stun. Tnx for prooving that. What kind of advanced stuff does it need? Mostly ele dmg for rate and mostly staff AP for duration? I said minor gets interrupted not gets slower. It has nothing to do with pedal, team turkey or nostromo (not n52te coz its broken).

U clearly have no idea who i was. Alot of oldskool ppl knew about this stuff and alot of oldskool ppl learned that from me.

One thing is right, i havent played in mora patch like i said before. However i still got few friends that do play and know shit just like me. I already got few chats in msn and ingame (l2 ofc), besides giggleing over the obvious stupidity emitting from this topic they did say that stun got nerfed slightly. But int is still a major factor. It would be chivalresque of me to install ko again and proove that u guys im right (again) but nah, ill pass :P KO sux and apparently ppl who play it, only seem to be full of ignorant and degenerated bunch of kiddos. I can ask ppl to run few more REAL tests and thats it. Also be my quest and do them also. But remeber the few basis that every other ko player USED TO KNOW, like stun rate is alot higher in arena, ammy of goddess is a npc worthy item unless +5 and so on

@akutee, i didnt say only int is a modifier. Things like ele dmg, staff ap, INT, resists, lvl dif. Also there was few myths around that said things like position and points in light matter also. But i dunno and quite frankly doubt it. Position does matter in few (ADVANCED) games like in l2 for example. And even there its a minor influence (3%) but can still turn the tide and makes ppl to choose ground advantage when possible. But in ko stun formula it just gives the base rate with duration from square root. But theres alot of other crap that can mightaswell modify it also so it prolly stay as myth. Same goes for points.
    Feel free to point out where i pull shit out this time. And yeah, an epic topic!!

P.S Korea will not tolerate infidels!! :angry:[/b]
    Lol you have no idea how painful it is to read your post.

Alright to start off, who is your level 70 Ares mage before KE patch. That way I will definitely know who you are, because like I have said, I played on Ares as the first 4-5 mages to hit level 70. Also, I really don&#39;t care what items you have and such, it has nothing to do with your knowledge to this game. It is like turks holding +9 weapons and + 3 unique and doesn&#39;t know how to combo, yet they can still kill people in CZ.

Alright back onto the topic, for one you have made your statement of INT is a direct modifier for Stun rate, no one agreed. From what you have said, for the last time, ARE RUMORS. Another example would be, warrior adding points into DEX to increase scream/shock stun, again many people argue it works, yet it is never proven. Hence the Rumor spreads within KO4LIFE.

You said you have seen KO&#39;s system, and they are all based on mathematics equations, do you care to post them? Instead of pulling shit out of your ass again. Alright, if you don&#39;t have them, and you want to suggest that INT is direct modifier based on experiences. Well, you have been proven wrong by myself, H0RR0R, akutee and everyone else.

It still seems you have lots of bullshit going on, makes me wonder if you actually played in USKO, instead of just trolling around in this forum. You have said that Minor can get interrupted via mini stun. Can you emphasize the term interrupted? As far as I know, you can still minor heal under all circumstance EXCEPT being stunned or shock stunned. I don&#39;t see how you can interrupt minor heal, like Gate / Priest&#39;s heal etc. So please do educate me.

Alright rest of your argument just states how KO is a horrible game, and you are still trolling around the forum giving advices and rumors. Oh yeah, for the last time I don&#39;t really care who you were, who you know, or anything else. If that made it clear, because you obviously have nothing to prove, nor do you have anything to say.

Look.

Make sense?

So all of you stop acting like you are kings of the game because you have played the game for a greater time than someone else. Totally lame.[/b]
    We understood Magyk&#39;s point of INT isn&#39;t the only factor that affects the stun rate, but wouldn&#39;t you THINK, according to you and Magyk&#39;s argument, having 255 INT would have A MUCH HIGHER CHANCE OF STUNNING? Sorry, but that wasn&#39;t the case, based on experiences. (I have once believed this, and since everyone agreed on ko4life back in the KE days, I have tried this, and disapproved a week later.

Lets take MP for Mage for example.

MP is clearly the direct modifier for damage. Having 255 MP increase damage by a lot more than 160 MP, now this is a fact because you can actually see it and experience it. What you agreed on is, again, a rumor that is spread countless time on ko4life, because no one has any prove nor do they have any equations from the KO system database. Many things in this game is still left unknown.

I am glad you will only be posting once, I refuse to deal with 2 guys at once.

OH for the last time, it is Magyk that is bragging about playing this game longer than anyone else, and he has all these gosu items that no one has. We, for the last time, never emphasize on this point, we mainly speak according from our experience. Yet this kid, comes in and talk like he is the God of Mage, and knows everything about it.

PS: If I happen to be able to get my items back on Girakon, I am gladly to make a PK video with only 12x INT or some shit, enough to use Chaotic Staff, then re-stat to 160 INT without changing the staff, to see if INT ACTUALLY IMPROVES STUN OK? I hope by that time you wont be saying, omg omg all luck and shit. (Remember you have said this game is not based on Luck?)

Blabla[/b]
    Do u have reading comprehension or smth? Read what i said.

Besides if u have anything other than dumb flame to add dont bother. About the movie, go ahead but dont expect ko4life to be a bunch of naive kids. Besides u already proved that u hardly know anything about stun but it gets funnier.

Gl programming luck to game, luck not randomness.

Imhotep

Besides if u have anything other than dumb flame to add dont bother. About the movie, go ahead but dont expect ko4life to be a bunch of naive kids. Besides u already proved that u hardly know anything about stun but it gets funnier.

Gl programming luck to game, luck not randomness.[/b]
    In other words, you got pwnt by Yuber and you don&#39;t know what to say or even how to come back to him

Me > Puppet > You

I got owned, I need to take a seat.[/b]
    chances can be randomness can also be known as luck.

go back to high school math?

arko

Gl programming luck to game, luck not randomness.[/b]
    If random figures can be cracked by your mili-stuns...

Please teach me the way of the anvil.

better yet please teach me how to win the lottery.

but you must have done all that already.

Gee,

You must be the mastermind behind 21. Heh, you so smart~

chances can be randomness can also be known as luck.

go back to high school math?[/b]
    Luck seem to have a whole dif meaning in ur head than in mine.

Anyways, its pretty funny. I got owned? xD Lol, only thing u think ur good at is throwing random flame around instead of giving some decent arguments. Its gotta be like 5th time already when i say this, ur a clueless moron who know shit about game or anything.

Dear batmanjesus, luck=/=random in every language and in every culture i know of.

Another funny thing is that most ppl who had smth insightful and actually with strong mojo (read: intelligent input) just stay out of here, only rezzer did and even he said he doesnt wanna bother with all this crap. Find some previous topics iv been through, maybe then u can see smth smart.

@horror. Can be many reasons, maybe u just dont see, cant see, dont wanna see, dont know how to see/look. But any COMPETENT mage should tell a dif if he knows how things do work.

@immo, go oral with ur sharers and fail in some other topic. Kiddo.

Imhotep

I like men [/b]

Stop posting, PLEASE, you&#39;ve already been proved wrong and it&#39;s obvious you are just stuck in the past

Stop posting, PLEASE, you&#39;ve already been proved wrong and it&#39;s obvious you are just stuck in the past[/b]
    Au contraire kiddo.

Oh and another funny thing about this yber community. I give out a secret that prolly 1% and even less knew and i get mindless (and pretty poor) flame in return. Internetz ftw :P

Au contraire kiddo.

Oh and another funny thing about this yber community. I give out a secret that prolly 1% and even less knew and i get mindless (and pretty poor) flame in return. Internetz ftw :P[/b]
    What the nano stun thing?
    I don&#39;t see how that could of be tested, too many factors and variables in making that an actual fair test.

I have no say on stun =( I was never a stun mage for more then a week. D:

Au contraire kiddo.

Oh and another funny thing about this yber community. I give out a secret that prolly 1% and even less knew and i get mindless (and pretty poor) flame in return. Internetz ftw :P[/b]
    What the nano stun thing?
    I don&#39;t see how that could of be tested, too many factors and variables in making that an actual fair test.

I have no say on stun =( I was never a stun mage for more then a week. D:

mrmagic2008

the secret stun formula

stun rate blade = ((stat int + staff ap + str/3 + stat mp/3) * 3/10 int bonus * 1/2.5 lvl )) / (opp LR + opp lvl)

stun rate duration = .... tbd

hah j/k

peterX

the secret stun formula
    stun rate blade = ((stat int + staff ap + str/3 + stat mp/3) * 3/10 int bonus * 1/2.5 lvl )) / (opp LR + opp lvl)

stun rate duration = .... tbd

hah j/k[/b]
    LOL um which part was the jk, the second forumlae or the whole thing

Alright anyways as a random noobie here xD, oh yes im ready for a tanning

It seems that it&#39;s a well known fact that many thing contribute to Stunning and Slowing
    and theres like tow sides to it. The Chance rate to inflict Stun/Slow and the duration
    but i believe the 2 are very much related on how well which one can be done example

more this u have the more chance u be able to stun/slow and the longer it would last .. right?

Anyways, Weap AP and Elemental are key factors and INT as well but not as much as before ppl thought, for all we know whatever determines damage can also be another factor,
    so Staff AP + Ele + MP can also be in effect , yes im pulling stuff out of my ass, not saying any of what i said is fact

Also what if maybe once INT reaches 160 and afterwards there not as a signifcant change in rates simple because of weapon choice and it more of 70 - 160 that makes a diff, cause nobody here seems to add xtra stats into INT

Expansions/Patches do make a difference, a lot of ppl freaked out when slow rates increased and Stuns were lower or w/e

Sorry kinda notice this died a week ago

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast