Mage to DCZ

This is a discussion on Mage to DCZ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi How I should put the skill point in 59 mage ? I wanna be a Light/Ice or ice/light how ...
Page: 1

Hi
    How I should put the skill point in 59 mage ? I wanna be a Light/Ice or ice/light how you think ? pls help smile.gif

And what build you prefere for this mage

sorry for english

enigma69

ice would be pure support. 57 ice rest light. stat points would be minimal mp/int for armor/staff rest hp.

lightning for dcz imo is a mix of support. 45 in ice for blizz is a must for me personally, then 54 lightning for thorns. id go minimal int rest mp.

armor = crimson on crystal. what ever you can afford/prefer. crystal = less int for armor = more mp to hit harder.

Ice isn't pure support. In ares I went full ice tier 2 build and crystal and although I was supporting I was getting kills like crazy. I was hittin 200-300 with crystal build and tier 2 I was hitting 300-400.

51 ice for ice comet and 45 to lighting. U're getting 2 aoe's lighting and ice blade. This way u are getting better slow rate(thorns are useless they miss by stopping on trees etc and u'll rarely use them).

Alibaba85

51 ice for ice comet and 45 to lighting. U're getting 2 aoe's lighting and ice blade. This way u are getting better slow rate(thorns are useless they miss by stopping on trees etc and u'll rarely use them).[/b]

51 for ice comet
    48 for LR

or vice versa