Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

if i use a giga +7 in ardream

This is a discussion on if i use a giga +7 in ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i was wondering wut jewls should i use if i build an ardream war using a 2h giga and to ...
Page: 1

i was wondering wut jewls should i use if i build an ardream war using a 2h giga and to get atleast 1400atp or 1500

Use dual 16/3 str earring and dual diamond ring or roc if u got the money, use wp/in or if u want abit more ap use amulet of str+1/+2. Also if u rich use skelly belt, if not 16/3 str belt

enigma69

i was wondering wut jewls should i use if i build an ardream war using a 2h giga and to get atleast 1400atp or 1500[/b]
    whats your budget...

to get that AP with giga you may need to buy 16 3 earings

Banned

IF you got money go for dual OE +2, AOS +2/+3, Sash of Sorrows/belt of strenght +1/+2 and DR+1/+2 and u might get to that ap with that sucky weapon ;o

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, I think you shouldn't wonder much about getting that much of AP with it...first of all, you should give us your aprox budget to spend and your server...as for the jewelry, I'd go for WP, WEs...OE are good, but give nothing else than Str and as a warrior, you'll need as much base HP as you can, just in case you get debuffed...you must not forget, you have no skill to cure yourself...then for belt, well, Sash of sorrows is ok, but if your budget cannot allow it, Belt of Str is ok (belts don't give so many options after all)...about the rings, well obviously the best options would be RoC or Felankor's :P but Diamond rings would be fine too...but of course, if you can get RoCs, you'll gain (again) more base HP, which would be even more useful than the AP...you must remember that Axe and Sword defense is not that common as Spear or Club's, even in newer servers, so with the single Giga+7 you'd be hitting as hard as with the Rappie+4rb or even higher due to the high amount of spear def (my rogue used to have 84 SD :P )

to get 1.5k ap with a 2h giga +7 is like.... pretty pretty hard....... with we +1, we +0, iron set, and dual rocs, and hb +2 rebirth +7 chitins pauld pads, +8 fp gloves gaunts, i barely reached 1500 AP at lvl 57 with no enchants. And hb +2 rebirth, has like... 17 more AP than a giga............

you'll need full str accesories, meaning OE , or high str earrings, diamond rings, amulet of str, and belt of str.

enigma69

and dude, if you want high AP, giga isnt the weapon to go for on a dcz warrior...

you will be giving up all your other stats to achieve high AP, making you a useless warrior. should always go with the basic uniques that everyone uses so your able to fullfill your job. if you want some nice bonus stats get a lugias and a giga 1h, or a lugias and a impact. hunguk if ur rich.

I had this jewerly with giga +7
    dual roc, dual we, skelly belt and wp... giga really pwns in ardream, although some people just shout right out it sucks (I bet they never even tried it).. compared to raptor +3 rebirth, the damage is 0-50 difference (depending or target, the more def your enemy has, the more effective will the giga be) so dont try to get any different jewels then you would if you got raptor, and imo get a Raptor +2/+3/+4 reverse to switch with, on low def targets etc.

Sell giga and go HB :P

my budget is 15gb and server is beramus.

Reason i wanted to use giga +7 is for its bonuses so thats why

enigma69

my budget is 15gb and server is beramus.

Reason i wanted to use giga +7 is for its bonuses so thats why[/b]
    well its bonuses are pointless if your going to downgrade your other items for higher AP.

if you want the higher AP with nice bonuses go lugias javana/hunguk/impact

if you are an AP whore go 16/3 earings, rest you should do normal uniques i.e rocs/fovs wp/in skelly/ib or you sacrafice to much.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

the best all around stats i think are with using, WP, Foverin Ring, Diamond Ring, String of skulls, PE, OE, and go dual wield with lugias and something else ur hp/mana/resis will all be all around good. Dual owns just as much and looks waay better also if its possible get fp+9 helmet/guants/boots and use chitin +8 pads and pauldron, im not sure if thats all past ur budget >.<

the best all around stats i think are with using, WP, Foverin Ring, Diamond Ring, String of skulls, PE, OE, and go dual wield with lugias and something else ur hp/mana/resis will all be all around good. Dual owns just as much and looks waay better also if its possible get fp+9 helmet/guants/boots and use chitin +8 pads and pauldron, im not sure if thats all past ur budget >.<[/b]
    if i had those uniques would chits +7 be fine?

and would tota + impact +8 be better than giga +7 since they cost they same almost

Ezquerra

instead giga +7, use that money to buy glave +8 and some item more

Ametista

instead giga +7, use that money to buy glave +8 and some item more[/b]
    im totally agree , i love giga but i think is rlly a bad weapon for an andream warrior , try to get a glave+8 or a rapt +7 , in my opinion the giga 2h is a weapon made for high lvls that already has a lot of str

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast