Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

if i use a giga +7 in ardream

This is a discussion on if i use a giga +7 in ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; if i had those uniques would chits +7 be fine? and would tota + impact +8 be better than giga ...
Page: 2

enigma69

if i had those uniques would chits +7 be fine?

and would tota + impact +8 be better than giga +7 since they cost they same almost[/b]
    If you can afford that dual wield you would be better off with rappy +4 rebirthed... the only reason dual wield is sexy is the extra R dmg, and since everyone is a sin, those R hits wont do anything...

u guys are wrong giga is a greaat weapon for dcz, why?

hello 200 extra mana. mana is hard to get hig and u need to have 2k + to be effective.

if u want 1400 fully scroled that shudnt be a problem.

go str +16 earings definitly, WP and String of skulls, and chitin +7 pauldron / pads and fp+ 8 boots/guantlets.

theres minimal ac loss on the gunatlets and boots ( u only do this if u love ur ap).

the rings are up to you im guessing u got a bit of money left after that so its up to you.

if ur mana is 2.2k witih quest rings + then maybe u cud get DR, but dont if u go below 2k mana.

for any warrior u should get 2000 mana + and then build your character around that. (for ardream) therefore giga 2h is a great weapon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12