Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By observenat

If you had 20gb's, What would you do? :)

This is a discussion on If you had 20gb's, What would you do? :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey guys. Thats the deal, I got 20gb's in Ardream C-West. Cant decide which player I will do the best ...
Page: 1

Default If you had 20gb's, What would you do? :)

Hey guys.

Thats the deal, I got 20gb's in Ardream C-West.

Cant decide which player I will do the best with.

If you can, Write which player would you choose with this budget, and what would you buy for him (Remember 20gb, dont just throw items that costs more).

Thanx in advance

Edit: Oops, posted it here by mistake, I'll post againe at "Game Question & Tips" sorry.

Banned Regular Member

sell them and buy joint
    weuneC likes this.

buy cheap items and sell

Banned Regular Member

id say you can do all class but they will all be poorly geared..
    Rogue: chit7 set, dual shard7, old eme's, old skele belt/elf belt, dual old rols, old wp or pp. = at the most 19.5gb's, maybe less?
    Warrior: chit7 set, rappy7, old we's, old skele, dual old rocs, old wp. = at the most 12-13 gb's, probably cheaper. cheapest class for ardream(i think) and can get a shield if you want? might save some on it maybe get 1or2 pieces of chit8 or get lugi/hanguk.(also will be easy target in ardream.)
    Priest: (BP is not an option unless you have +3 unquies and ii9/hb9 rogue can 1 hit you with pierce) chit7 set, smite7, dread7, old sse's, old ep, old skele, and maybe dual old rol's.? = that might be sligthy more than 20 gb's with dual old rol's. if so, go with dual rom's.
    Mage: crimson7 set, scorching7/oasis7/chaotic7, old sse's or old priest ears, old ep, old skele, and old shio's/flame rings/imir rings, spell of thorn and impact. = ice or light roughyly 10gb's. depending if you go flame it will cost more. flame around 11-13gb's
    also second build for mage is linen+8 set. but will need same accesories and probably get a dread7 and a hammer. so adding the dread will be around 17-18gb's if flame. then get a hammer or go without?

Personally.
    If you got skill go wil rogue or warrior
    warrior: you can probably do decent but will be an easy kill for the good geared rogues/warriors unless you get a dread7 with left over cash?
    Rogue: pass on the dual rol's and get kek rings or old elf rings and you can probably get a dd6? (if you can find it?) then you will stand a fight chance againt another rogue. or just have mad skill and pwn the +9's running around.

or say fock it and grow a pair and buy 20gb's of silvery gems or frag of lechery/sloth and see what you get?
    or any gem/frag. silvery best and personally i like lechery/sloth the most. got my best items from them. alot of fr's and lb's

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    id say you can do all class but they will all be poorly geared..
    Rogue: chit7 set, dual shard7, old eme's, old skele belt/elf belt, dual old rols, old wp or pp. = at the most 19.5gb's, maybe less?
    Warrior: chit7 set, rappy7, old we's, old skele, dual old rocs, old wp. = at the most 12-13 gb's, probably cheaper. cheapest class for ardream(i think) and can get a shield if you want? might save some on it maybe get 1or2 pieces of chit8 or get lugi/hanguk.(also will be easy target in ardream.)
    Priest: (BP is not an option unless you have +3 unquies and ii9/hb9 rogue can 1 hit you with pierce) chit7 set, smite7, dread7, old sse's, old ep, old skele, and maybe dual old rol's.? = that might be sligthy more than 20 gb's with dual old rol's. if so, go with dual rom's.
    Mage: crimson7 set, scorching7/oasis7/chaotic7, old sse's or old priest ears, old ep, old skele, and old shio's/flame rings/imir rings, spell of thorn and impact. = ice or light roughyly 10gb's. depending if you go flame it will cost more. flame around 11-13gb's
    also second build for mage is linen+8 set. but will need same accesories and probably get a dread7 and a hammer. so adding the dread will be around 17-18gb's if flame. then get a hammer or go without?

Personally.
    If you got skill go wil rogue or warrior
    warrior: you can probably do decent but will be an easy kill for the good geared rogues/warriors unless you get a dread7 with left over cash?
    Rogue: pass on the dual rol's and get kek rings or old elf rings and you can probably get a dd6? (if you can find it?) then you will stand a fight chance againt another rogue. or just have mad skill and pwn the +9's running around.

or say fock it and grow a pair and buy 20gb's of silvery gems or frag of lechery/sloth and see what you get?
    or any gem/frag. silvery best and personally i like lechery/sloth the most. got my best items from them. alot of fr's and lb's
    Priest: smite7?? do you mean IntBp?

Rogue: Well, I tought more about shard+7 chd+7, chitin+7, old wp, old skele, old eme's, and I still got 7 GB'S left for rings.

Warrior: Raptor+8, FP+8, old wp, old pe, old skele, and still got about 3GB'S left for some rings...

What do you think about the build's Iv'e stated above?? which one will go Warrior/Rogue?

As I see it people almost never focus the warrior...

Ty very much for you comment!

O_o Senior Member

I did mention that in your other topic...

IMO you should try to get more money coz this gear isn't enough..

Sins will beat your ass easily, especially that warrior, which won't make any serious DMG and will get owned fast

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    I did mention that in your other topic...

IMO you should try to get more money coz this gear isn't enough..

Sins will beat your ass easily, especially that warrior, which won't make any serious DMG and will get owned fast
    Ok... I understand that, but currently thats what I have.

so for now, Untill I'll have more money, what would you do?

thanx.

Edit:

Guys, I've decided to stay in usko cwest. and the budget is now 40gb's.

Againe same question (only now with 40gb's instead of 20 ).

Thinking of playing : Archer/Warrior/Assassin.

which would you play? and with what build?

thanx for your help!
    Last edited by Cover; 05-07-2012 at 04:52 PM.

It's many on EUKO...
    Sell it for $$ and go on EUKO.
    That's my opinion...

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cover View Post
    Hey guys.

Thats the deal, I got 20gb's in Ardream C-West.

Cant decide which player I will do the best with.

If you can, Write which player would you choose with this budget, and what would you buy for him (Remember 20gb, dont just throw items that costs more).

Thanx in advance

Edit: Oops, posted it here by mistake, I'll post againe at "Game Question & Tips" sorry.
    Stop spamming and start reading! And he is not playing rogue anymore so don't reply here

just try to resell in 1 month maxi u can get 40gbs

just don't even try playing, with 20 gb's ur nowhere, same for 40gbs.

hmm if I was in your situation, I would sell them here and enjoy the money.. :P

Go play tank ardream mage old uniqs woth 14 gbs and 6 gbs for ur ds +7 and +8 paper set