what stats do you consider decent for a lvl 80 warrior

This is a discussion on what stats do you consider decent for a lvl 80 warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If i check this section i see everywhere use this, ring this pendant etc. but what I rly wanna know ...
Page: 1

Default what stats do you consider decent for a lvl 80 warrior

If i check this section i see everywhere use this, ring this pendant etc. but what I rly wanna know is this:
    what do you think should be the stats ( attack, ac, hp, mana...) of a lvl 80 warrior in order just to have fun in cz and dont die like a noobie i mean for sure the best stats are 3k ap with the +9 items but what im looking for is a build that you dont need to be super rich to get and thats why im looking for the stats

thx for help and if you could post together with your reply some example or personal experience, it woul be nice

ps: server cwest

for cheap..well if you want real cheap it's old accessories all the way. but what price range do you have in order to get the stats suitable for cz? I don't have great ap as a lvl 81 warrior with a +8 weapon but I've got my base hp over 8.8k and defense 1335.

Im not looking for the cheap build im looking for a build that is enough to have fun in CZ and if its your build and you with your own experience can tell that you can kill someone and not die fast then it is right response:P

i was thinking about iron set, dual fov+1, old sse, we+1 krowaz set+5 (maybe+6) and hb+7 but i dunno if its gonna be enough to do something in pk and thats why imasking for the stats

krowaz set +5 is very sux , minimum is +6 set... iron neck is good .. belt - string of skulls the best so buy sos+1 .. dual old pe , old rocs and any baal+7 or if are really poor rappy +8 is good too

no dont get string of skulls +1 over iron belt,its not worth it
    keep the iron set,the fovs +1
    try to get krowaz +6 set
    keep old pes and save ur money for hb +8 or ms high + like +7 or +8

iron set with krowaz 6 would be make an above average warrior in cwest cz. If you can get hold of baal 7/wirinom 7, you could roll cz with a decent party

stats wise anything above 1k ac, 2kap and 6k hp/mana(all base) would be okay....

If you have an iron set with a krowaz set +6 and even a rappy +8 with old accessories for the rest you will be fine but if you wanna spend more its up to you, at the end of the day its skill as well as gear!

i allways use 230 str rest in hp