Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

II +8 VS Rappy +8

This is a discussion on II +8 VS Rappy +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; stay with your raptor yea II will probably be more expensive, better to waste some money on an extra unique/armor ...
Page: 2

wawh

stay with your raptor yea

II will probably be more expensive, better to waste some money on an extra unique/armor piece

Mixer

better if you change ur raptor for a Hell Breaker +7.
    Keep cash and stuff

Banned for scamming.

Raptor is on some servers cheaper or same price as a HB.. 18AP(combined with him having full str stuff) beats the ELEMENTAL mixer , this is ARDREAM what we are talking about!!!!!

Just keep the raptor!

Mixer

Raptor is on some servers cheaper or same price as a HB.. 18AP(combined with him having full str stuff) beats the ELEMENTAL mixer , this is ARDREAM what we are talking about!!!!!

Just keep the raptor![/b]
    Have you EVER tested it? Clearly this post shows you didnt.
    Test PLZ and repost again oke?

xstep

keep raptor, its better then ii, i tested it, ofc not on ds priest, but overall yes

Go raptor+8, u need range, spear boot doesnt matter since u hit hard as hell since u ap whore. And hb+7 is not better than raptor+8, i tested hb+7 and raptor+7 the result disappoint me, they have similar damage and raptor have more range than any other weapon so raptor+8 >hb+7, hb+8<raptor+8....HB is not god weapon

Go raptor+8, u need range, spear boot doesnt matter since u hit hard as hell since u ap whore. And hb+7 is not better than raptor+8, i tested hb+7 and raptor+7 the result disappoint me, they have similar damage and raptor have more range than any other weapon so raptor+8 >hb+7, hb+8<raptor+8....HB is not god weapon [/b]
    Id have to say for ardream the element will help you more than AP from a rappy. And spear boots do matter, specially mixed with FP helm and gloves spear def.

Banned

Id have to say for ardream the element will help you more than AP from a rappy. And spear boots do matter, specially mixed with FP helm and gloves spear def.[/b]
    he is from oly , we dont have that shit :unsure: stick with rappy8>ii8>hb7>ave+7

unless u go chitin build then go ii+8

Go for the rappy cuz in ardream there are alot of noobs running around, not everyone haves weapon defenses and if you are an AP whore you will like the damage with the rappy

NeronDomitius

hb+8<raptor+8....HB is not god weapon [/b]
    aw cmon...

aw cmon...[/b]
    Opps type wrong lol, hb+8>raptor+8. Anyway go raptor+8 since it have 2.0 range, that the benefit of using raptor.

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

k so i bought a hb 7 ii 8 and a rappy 8. so far ive liked the rappy 8 and ii the best, hb is just shit -.-

Banned for scamming.

keep raptor, sell others HB +7 is too low AP for DCZ and even for CZ.. (if u want full str)

@ MIXER YES I HAVE TESTED IT !

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

my stats with rappy 8

dUdEpAt

As an AP whore go with the ii 8, less people have club def + the R attack is faster, IMO ofc

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast