Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

II +8 VS Rappy +8

This is a discussion on II +8 VS Rappy +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; rappy>ii...
Page: 3

rappy>ii

enigma69

on topic:
    from previous experience (never went to the arena or anything to test ) since hb+7 and rappy8 came into discussion, i used tp switch between my rappy8 and hb7 a lot on my dcz warrior, the only huge difference i noticed between them is that when you cleave a mage with a rappy there is a pretty huge damage difference, other than that the elemental pretty makes up for the hb's low AP if not makes it hit harder than the rappy on rogues, priests and warriors. (if you can land cleave on rogues then yes rappy would hit harder, and since warriors have high ac cleave damage difference between hb and rappy is pretty equal, and priests the hb is obviously > rappy8.

so id say the hb7 because you can balance your stats better with some chitin.

almost on topic:

my stats with rappy 8[/b]
    this warrior is only good if a priest is focusing all of its attention on it. your hp/mana sucks balls, probably like 3200/1400. and your AC is only average. if your in a party being a warrior means being a tank that doesnt require much attention from priests except for a cure or a heal here and there so that the priest can concentrate on keeping weaker members alive / duffing enemies.

your build is good for small parties where priests can really concsentrate on supporting you and only you, otherwise I would say get more balanced hp/mp/ac and you would notice some more pwnage ( 4k hp, 2.2k mana, 1200 AC is the standard of a balanced dcz warrior imo )

If you really dislike the hb7 id go for the ii8 and go chitin pauldron pads, you lose alot of ac from fp pauldron pads. get some uniques that are not so strength based but more balanced like rocs, wp/in because your mana blows.
    also just try taking off a couple str items and notice that your AP doesnt change significantly, meaning you can pump in some ac/hp.

but, if you like being a glass cannon go for it. (cant win 1v1 unless the other person is a scrub, and you cant really play a proper role in a party unless they focus their attention on you )

edit: can you take a picture of your stats with your hp and mana showing, and tell me all your items, would be more useful, i could compare it to my old warrior stats and tell you some builds that may appeal to you without dropping your AP too much

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

on topic:
    from previous experience (never went to the arena or anything to test ) since hb+7 and rappy8 came into discussion, i used tp switch between my rappy8 and hb7 a lot on my dcz warrior, the only huge difference i noticed between them is that when you cleave a mage with a rappy there is a pretty huge damage difference, other than that the elemental pretty makes up for the hb's low AP if not makes it hit harder than the rappy on rogues, priests and warriors. (if you can land cleave on rogues then yes rappy would hit harder, and since warriors have high ac cleave damage difference between hb and rappy is pretty equal, and priests the hb is obviously > rappy8.

so id say the hb7 because you can balance your stats better with some chitin.
    almost on topic:
    this warrior is only good if a priest is focusing all of its attention on it. your hp/mana sucks balls, probably like 3200/1400. and your AC is only average. if your in a party being a warrior means being a tank that doesnt require much attention from priests except for a cure or a heal here and there so that the priest can concentrate on keeping weaker members alive / duffing enemies.

your build is good for small parties where priests can really concsentrate on supporting you and only you, otherwise I would say get more balanced hp/mp/ac and you would notice some more pwnage ( 4k hp, 2.2k mana, 1200 AC is the standard of a balanced dcz warrior imo )

If you really dislike the hb7 id go for the ii8 and go chitin pauldron pads, you lose alot of ac from fp pauldron pads. get some uniques that are not so strength based but more balanced like rocs, wp/in because your mana blows.
    also just try taking off a couple str items and notice that your AP doesnt change significantly, meaning you can pump in some ac/hp.

but, if you like being a glass cannon go for it. (cant win 1v1 unless the other person is a scrub, and you cant really play a proper role in a party unless they focus their attention on you )

edit: can you take a picture of your stats with your hp and mana showing, and tell me all your items, would be more useful, i could compare it to my old warrior stats and tell you some builds that may appeal to you without dropping your AP too much[/b]
    i pk with a priest, or a mage, or a mage and a priest, mage is ds build priest focus's on me :P i dont need 2 tank anything

N0ne

i got both of those weapons on my 80 warrior, and i prefer the ii, hit almost same thing, comboing better, people useing club def less then spear def, my opinion.

1) no club defence on dreadshield
    2) every warrior uses raptor so first defence ppl use is spear
    (go cz and look around u,trust me on this one )
    3) range dont help when every sin LFs off,mages priest gate anyway lol !!
    4) ii 8's r hits will hit faster than rappy (combo faster)
    5) on cwest ii 8 is 15gb and raptor 8 is 25gb !!! (+7 diff is 20-30m)
    6) always been a hb fan would take it above rappy 8 below lvl 70 (no howling sword)

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

1) no club defence on dreadshield
    2) every warrior uses raptor so first defence ppl use is spear
    (go cz and look around u,trust me on this one )
    3) range dont help when every sin LFs off,mages priest gate anyway lol !!
    4) ii 8's r hits will hit faster than rappy (combo faster)
    5) on cwest ii 8 is 15gb and raptor 8 is 25gb !!! (+7 diff is 20-30m)
    6) always been a hb fan would take it above rappy 8 below lvl 70 (no howling sword)[/b]
    on oly ii 8 is 20+ rappy is 16.

eskrima

keep the raptor it makes a lot of dmg + its range is more than ii's so u can kill rogue or just ks other guys xD

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123