Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

MS +9 vs Avedon +8 vs Hell breaker +8 vs Totamic spear +9 + Hanguk 8 combo

This is a discussion on MS +9 vs Avedon +8 vs Hell breaker +8 vs Totamic spear +9 + Hanguk 8 combo within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I would like you guys to rank all these items in order of best for me! I have magic shells ...
Page: 1

Tazthespaz

Default MS +9 vs Avedon +8 vs Hell breaker +8 vs Totamic spear +9 + Hanguk 8 combo

I would like you guys to rank all these items in order of best for me!

I have magic shells so really high HP and i need some AP to make up for it. I have a hell breaker 8 but thinking about switching and I can get pretty much any of those items listed. SO list what you think they are in order of what i should get. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post
    I would like you guys to rank all these items in order of best for me!

I have magic shells so really high HP and i need some AP to make up for it. I have a hell breaker 8 but thinking about switching and I can get pretty much any of those items listed. SO list what you think they are in order of what i should get. Thanks
    i've used a hell breaker since im a warrior, i've tried any weapon including Baal, Wiri, any duel, Avedon 8, ms 9, II 9.

Baal +8 is the best out of them but he worth much much more and in the stats it gives u can gear up ur char way better than have it only.

Wiri is same story but better for BPs more than warriors cuz of baal.

Avedon nice weapon but isnt that special.

HB +8 is a realy good weapon, it has nice ap along with its elemental it does the job, also its stun rate is awesome ! much better than any weapon.

MS +9 is nice but in it's cash u can keep ur hb and get more uniques / armors that will b better than having only an MS.

duel is pretty nice especialy if u got a nebiros.

in my openion keep ur HB, change armors badly, get uniques if u dont have enough HP, cuz u r missing 1 stat per armor which isn't smart... u can get shell set +7 and mix it with str and hp if u looking for more HP.

Tazthespaz

I forgo to mention i'm RLB :S lol but thanks for the advise

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

I forgo to mention i'm RLB :S lol but thanks for the advise
    HB+8> MS+9 > Avedon +8 > tota spear 9 + hanguk +8

honestly the avedon and dualies are interchangable i would say, but if i were u i would skip the tota spear 9 and go for lugias 8 as a warrior i always love hp. and like rialix said u can substitute a few +7 shells or even a chitin +8 or 2 to get a lil more ap.

Tazthespaz

I hate to play devils advocate but, how can a weapon worth 50gbs be worse then one that is worth 30gbs? aka, HB +8 and MS 9

I hate to play devils advocate but, how can a weapon worth 50gbs be worse then one that is worth 30gbs? aka, HB +8 and MS 9
    ill answer that with this question. how can a Iron belt +3 cost 10 times what a sting of skulls +3. and yet all u gain from the iron belt +3 is 3 weapon defence and 6ac

VS. with the Sos +3

you get 19health, 19 str more ac and only 3 less weapon def. and people still sit there and make and or buy IB's +3

its peoples opinions. MS+9 is +9 so obviously ppl are gonna ask more for it... not 6months ago MS+9 and HB+8 were only like 8gb difference in price. there arent very many MS+9 on the server. if ppl arent as willing to sell them at this time then the price for them is gonna increase.

Tazthespaz

I see your point but...anyway. I talked to a very good friend of mine who convinced me that a totamic spear +9 and hanguk is a deadly ap combo

I see your point but...anyway. I talked to a very good friend of mine who convinced me that a totamic spear +9 and hanguk is a deadly ap combo
    sounds good good luck to ya. i actually have a rlb warrior also we should vs some time

It is not always about AP fyi. I know some ppl will disagree but you can't hit things when you're not alive ^.^ Need to be balanced imo

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

HB 8.!./!.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    Avedon nice weapon but isnt that special.

HB +8 is a realy good weapon, it has nice ap along with its elemental it does the job, also its stun rate is awesome ! much better than any weapon.
    Totally Agreed , good to see some gg warriors arounds that stick on oldschool weapons =), by the way Hell Breaker>Avedon for sure.

saul

HB+8> MS+9 > Avedon +8 > tota spear 9 + hanguk +8

Tazthespaz

UPDATE: Got the Totamic hanguk, sold that for MS +9, sold that for Giga axe +8 WHICH RAPES BOTH OF THOSE hahaha. got it for 21gbs and now i have around 30gbs for uniques which is great. Soooooo yea, thats where i'm at now. Thanks guys.

Beholdlove

UPDATE: Got the Totamic hanguk, sold that for MS +9, sold that for Giga axe +8 WHICH RAPES BOTH OF THOSE hahaha. got it for 21gbs and now i have around 30gbs for uniques which is great. Soooooo yea, thats where i'm at now. Thanks guys.
    best way to figure out whats best for u warrior weapons is all about personal preference ! good job

and giga is most sexy for sure

Quote Originally Posted by knox09 View Post
    It is not always about AP fyi. I know some ppl will disagree but you can't hit things when you're not alive ^.^ Need to be balanced imo
    dont forget he has magic shells so he has great hp...so he would be balanced...

maybe try lugias+8/hanguk+8...thats better than tota+9 IMO...

lugias+giga+8 also works great for hp/resists plus still good ap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast