Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Illusion....

This is a discussion on Illusion.... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; would you agree that anyone that illusions, especially in vs, is a noob? especially when after they illusion you and ...
Page: 1

would you agree that anyone that illusions, especially in vs, is a noob? especially when after they illusion you and they may win due to all your skills missing/a shard+7rb that they are simply retarded for thinking they are good? or should illusion be viewed as a legit skill?

personally, i think illusion is the sign of a twat, but lets here what the GG's say

would you agree that anyone that illusions, especially in vs, is a noob? especially when after they illusion you and they may win due to all your skills missing/a shard+7rb that they are simply retarded for thinking they are good? or should illusion be viewed as a legit skill?

personally, i think illusion is the sign of a twat, but lets here what the GG's say [/b]
    Illusion in 1v1 is just retarded

Illusion in 1v1 is just retarded[/b]
    no excuses, even if your 63 and the dude is 69, right? especially when your facing someone in rentals and quest and your fully uniqued w/ daggers tht have 107 ap and your ap, dd, hp, ac, mp is better then that of the lvl 69, right?

and if that lvl 63 talks crap, that just means they are pretty much retarded, right?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Person who illusions in 1v1 is usually a person who will run at low HP or towns, or begs for TP when needed. Like said, it's noob.
    But, if there are 2 or more rogues who are coming at you, illusioning the strongest opponent in your opinion is always a good quick decision to make.

Person who illusions in 1v1 is usually a person who will run at low HP or towns, or begs for TP when needed. Like said, it's noob.
    But, if there are 2 or more rogues who are coming at you, illusioning the strongest opponent in your opinion is always a good quick decision to make.[/b]
    i never thought of that, gives me an excuse to put tht skill in my skill bar XD

smart thinkin, cuz i usually just tanked the 2sins, 3 sins slap on dd helm, 4 was usually death XD not anymore ^^

I think its funny when ppl complain about certain skills being unfair in vs. You could use the skill on him too, and if you didn't agree on what skills could/could not be used before hand all is fair.

i only illusion the person if i know uses +9s or higher h34r:

well i play a archer and be being mostly dex and no weapon def of any kind i cant really tank well so if u try to 1 vs 1 i will use blinding and styx u, its skills put in the game ppl come on, what about warriors who shock stun or scream u

of course its nub for 1 vs 1, but then again if your not nub, you can always use your other skills and save your spike etc. however as said above its really handy sometimes if yor 2-3-4 vs 1 against sins to illusion the strongest guy. could give ya enough time to take oneout and stay alive.

Tampon

using this skill
    even if u arent making vs
    is making you a noob

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

for a VS sure it makes you a noob - just like a BP who go around fully duffing when they VS i mean thats just noobish to me - other than that is cool to be used imo

Banned Senior Member

It is a skill ! so use it, all these ppl crying about being noob if you use it... its all blabla

Most of the rogues cannot use it because they are to noob for it.

If you cry its not fair you a fool cause this whole game is not fair with all the gm created items !

It is a skill ! so use it, all these ppl crying about being noob if you use it... its all blabla

Most of the rogues cannot use it because they are to noob for it.

If you cry its not fair you a fool cause this whole game is not fair with all the gm created items ![/b]
    even in vs?? really?

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

It's not a "noob skill", it just shows you are afraid. Sins who fear their opponents usually lose every, single, versus. Especially the level 80+ ones. I learned that the hard way.

holmzi

As someone said in a post above, illusion in a 1v1 is just plain right boring and skill-less, but in say a 2v1 vs i would personally say go ahead and use it as then it could make it a fair chance for all!

1v1 = Dont u use - LAME

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast