Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Illusion....

This is a discussion on Illusion.... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; lol Atm i'm playing a private server with a buddie, and well we do use illusion and why?.. Cuz there's ...
Page: 2

Anal Rapist Senior Member

lol Atm i'm playing a private server with a buddie, and well we do use illusion and why?.. Cuz there's about 90rogue's in CZ.. ( Don't use it in a versus ofc).. So me and my friend duo'ing take on about 1party of rogue's or more if they are noobie.. We both use illusion on one, while he cures.. plop plop he's dead already. I find this skill really good, or when they dont cure.. bah they just miss every single skill lol

But using it in a vs is lame like everyone said

Helldin665

1vs1 there should be no question about it than not to use it.

however what i'd like to see more as a priest is to illusion the daggers that come at me or the party mage since it does help a shit-load.

lol you people make funny topics ._.

why does it make you noob? cause its a skill you both have and it gives you an advantage because the other person is an idiot not to use it? in any game you try and take your weakness and make it an advantage what happens here is they take your own weakness and use it to their advantage

and how exactly is it a noob skill? if people were smart and understood the concept of this game in CZ/adream/RLB/wars/BW's and so on its to make NP or to kill the other nation so if you have a skill that makes it even easier to complete this goal why not use it? and last i knew KO wasnt a solo, 1v1, only vs type of game... you use any skill you can to get a tactical advantage over another meaning anything is fair regardless

now i agree if youre doing a vs and you both agree upon set rules and they dont follow them then yea... thats pretty noobish and low

also do any of you rogues use drains in a vs? cause when i played sin i always used drains as it was 500-600dmg depending on the HP of the person + i regained that HP so that must be a "noob" skill according to you guys as well seeing it gives you an advantage ._.

Banned Senior Member

I say use it..... as a normal geared lvl 80 sin....what can i do against a lvl 80 char with dual shards +9 and rols +3 / turk pedalers / tbl minor / whatever etc.....
    If you call it noob that i use illusion in vs you also can call using shards +9 noob.
    Example: I spend 5000-1000usd in this game and go pwn all then i can call all noob? Noway!

Winner = Winner it doesn't mather whatever skill you use !

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i still dont know what Illusion is....
    and i play 2years on a rogue h34r: neva used this shit can someone explain pls :P

Little archer Senior Member

ofc its noob.

i think its only fair against babas as a support skill (not 1v1), or if ur gonna 2/3vs1 like som1 else mentioned (did that a lot in rlb :lol

Best Skill in BDW
    Specialy when your full duffed.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

lol you people make funny topics ._.

why does it make you noob? cause its a skill you both have and it gives you an advantage because the other person is an idiot not to use it? in any game you try and take your weakness and make it an advantage what happens here is they take your own weakness and use it to their advantage

and how exactly is it a noob skill? if people were smart and understood the concept of this game in CZ/adream/RLB/wars/BW's and so on its to make NP or to kill the other nation so if you have a skill that makes it even easier to complete this goal why not use it? and last i knew KO wasnt a solo, 1v1, only vs type of game... you use any skill you can to get a tactical advantage over another meaning anything is fair regardless

now i agree if youre doing a vs and you both agree upon set rules and they dont follow them then yea... thats pretty noobish and low

also do any of you rogues use drains in a vs? cause when i played sin i always used drains as it was 500-600dmg depending on the HP of the person + i regained that HP so that must be a "noob" skill according to you guys as well seeing it gives you an advantage ._.[/b]
    i like to see when some1 vs you as BP and fully duff you - you`ll make a topic about how duffing is noob.
    we just saying it aint cool to do it in a VS i mean sure its a skill you can use it when ever you wanted just not in a VS - thats what are we saying

i like to see when some1 vs you as BP and fully duff you - you`ll make a topic about how duffing is noob.
    we just saying it aint cool to do it in a VS i mean sure its a skill you can use it when ever you wanted just not in a VS - thats what are we saying[/b]
    again KO is PARTY BASED tough luck if a BP fully debuffs you and rocks your world... rogues are blessed w/ cure AND light feet use them to the fullest... w/ str +7/12 set, magic bags and +6str acc i could carry well over 20+ cures + 50hp pots and 200+ soul pots *before minor cooldown* and seeing hp and soul pots weight have been decreased... im sure you can carry well more than that now w/ just magic bags alone

the point of games like these are party PK - if you solo PK and get your face kicked in like a motherfucker you just learned something did you not? get a fucking priest! or fucking PK in a party

to the bold part.... YOU BOTH HAVE THE SKILL does no one understand this? if a rogue vs rogue happens you both have the same skills assuming youre both the same lvl ofc so how is your argument of "its not fair in a vs" even applied to this? i can understand why you brought up the BP debuffing cause its a different class... but in a same class vs same class how is it unfair for the other person to use a skill you each have? explain this to me plz cause it seems the thought process of most of the posters is that of a 5yr old

Anal Rapist Senior Member

i still dont know what Illusion is....
    and i play 2years on a rogue h34r: neva used this shit can someone explain pls :P[/b]
    Illusion is the lvl 18 skill ( I THINK, NOT SURE..CONFORIM PLOX) for assasin, what it does.. bah make's fail the atk's of your opponent so let's say he would spike you for 800.. well with Illusion its gonna be 80 :P

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

again KO is PARTY BASED tough luck if a BP fully debuffs you and rocks your world... rogues are blessed w/ cure AND light feet use them to the fullest... w/ str +7/12 set, magic bags and +6str acc i could carry well over 20+ cures + 50hp pots and 200+ soul pots *before minor cooldown* and seeing hp and soul pots weight have been decreased... im sure you can carry well more than that now w/ just magic bags alone

the point of games like these are party PK - if you solo PK and get your face kicked in like a motherfucker you just learned something did you not? get a fucking priest! or fucking PK in a party

to the bold part.... YOU BOTH HAVE THE SKILL does no one understand this? if a rogue vs rogue happens you both have the same skills assuming youre both the same lvl ofc so how is your argument of "its not fair in a vs" even applied to this? i can understand why you brought up the BP debuffing cause its a different class... but in a same class vs same class how is it unfair for the other person to use a skill you each have? explain this to me plz cause it seems the thought process of most of the posters is that of a 5yr old[/b]
    lol dude im sure i can take you down b4 curing you self unless you ran with Light feet.
    and i wasnt talking about rogue vs rogue. cuz if i was a BP(which i am ) vsing a BP and he duffed me - i would do the same ^^ but it wont change anything :S. and btw it`ll be really really stupid for a rogue to use it against another rogue cuz if he did it. it`ll be pointless since the other one has the same skill - and i dont think who ever posted this topic is talking about rogue vs rogue station.

Illusion is the lvl 18 skill ( I THINK, NOT SURE..CONFORIM PLOX) for assasin, what it does.. bah make's fail the atk's of your opponent so let's say he would spike you for 800.. well with Illusion its gonna be 80 :P[/b]
    It does not work 100% but lets say you use every skill once with it on and 2 or more will fail. Just hope that it is spike and thrust.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

It does not work 100% but lets say you use every skill once with it on and 2 or more will fail. Just hope that it is spike and thrust.[/b]
    amazing skill
    so u guys think, when somebody use it in a vs hes gay?
    well what up with the new weapons? Some of them dont let u pot or dont let u attack isnt this also gay?

kishtan

If you don't feel like using a skill, then don't. But your really only hurting yourself in a vs IMO. It only takes 30 skill pts to get cure curse which cancels the effects of illusion, and if your level isn't high enough to have this you shouldn't be vsing in the first place. If I vs against a guy who has +9 shards and +3 uniques, would it be fair to tell him to only use one dagger and remove one or more uniques??? Sorry, but I just don't see the point in not using a skill that any level 30 or higher rogue can get. Isn't part of the "skill" and challenge of a vs to coordinate your attacks, heals, and cure in order to win? If you simply want to test to see who can combo the fastest then you should simply vs using equal level and geared characters and only attack without using minor or heal pots.

holmzi

It only takes 30 skill pts to get cure curse which cancels the effects of illusion,[/b]
    its 36 h34r:

and about the rest... illusion works really good in party pk yes... but didnt he ask about it in vs??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast