Impact spell quest

This is a discussion on Impact spell quest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I tried to complete the level 57 Impact Quest and it doesn't work. Archmage Drake is asking for 5000000 coins ...
Page: 1

Druide_Fr

I tried to complete the level 57 Impact Quest and it doesn't work. Archmage Drake is asking for 5000000 coins and "a complete set of goblin armor". I did a search on this forum, and according to what I found this a complete set (all 5 pieces) of grade 3 (hard leather) armor.

According to KODB, grade 3 goblin armor has 55 / 47 / 35 / 23 / 23 ac (for the pauldron, pads, helmet, boots and gautlets), with INT requirements of 124 / 120 / 116 / 112 / 108, respectively.

I got all that, went back to Archmage Drake and no luck. The quest is not complete, he is sending me back to the goblins.

Any idea, anyone?

Banned

When you collect the 5 pieces of 3rd grade for mage, you have to turned them in in archmage drake. I think pauldron/helm/pads make 1 piece, and boots+gloves another one. Then those 2 pieces you just made make the "complete set of goblin armor". You have to get this item, which is a "Lune item". Having the 5 pieces on your inventory does nothing.

Druide_Fr

When you collect the 5 pieces of 3rd grade for mage, you have to turned them in in archmage drake. I think pauldron/helm/pads make 1 piece, and boots+gloves another one. Then those 2 pieces you just made make the "complete set of goblin armor". You have to get this item, which is a "Lune item". Having the 5 pieces on your inventory does nothing.[/b]
    I knew there was something I was doing wrong. Thanks for the fast response.

Banned

Np bro :]