new warrior, rlb or ardream?

This is a discussion on new warrior, rlb or ardream? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Making a new warrior. Trying to decide whether to go rlb or ard. Which zone is better for warriors? I ...
Page: 1

Icky

Default new warrior, rlb or ardream?

Making a new warrior. Trying to decide whether to go rlb or ard. Which zone is better for warriors?

I have hb +7 for a weapon and dual old we, old wp and dual old diamond rings still need a belt. With 14 gbs left

dual Old Rocs and skele belt? or SoS

Tyrion

Warriors are stronger in RLB than ardream IMO. I suppose it also depends on what server you're talking about. WE's are fine, as is the WP. The diamond rings are crap, though. With that 14 gb try to get old ROCs and a String of Skulls. But either way, with the build you have there, sins are going to hit you hard. Very little DD. I wouldn't mess with ardream......with all those sins running around.....

Icky

I'm on cw by the way.

would it be plausible to go 70+ with my budget? say by the time i get there I have around 35-40gbs from merching etc.

Tyrion

Plausible? Sure. You're not going to be a beast, but it'll get the job done. Krowaz+6, +0 uniques, and a +7 hellbreaker will hold it's own. You won't be doing huge damage, and you won't be able to take huge damage......but you can be a solid party player.

Remember you're going to be going up against a large percentage of people that have iron sets, +1/2 accessories, and +7 cursed weapons/+8 unique weapons, and +9's as well. You're going to be well outgeared much of the time.....so you have to play smart.

albion

you will do above average with that build just get an SoS+0 and dual roc+0 (diamond rings are good also but better to get something to boost your hp) magic shell+7/undy set +8 with a plate shield +7/12hp or an ss+6 or +7 for undy.

rouges are no threat to a warrior but can be a pain in the ass, you just need a good priest and a good team to play with.

RLB
    Last edited by albion; 08-24-2010 at 10:46 PM.

ronark land base + buy a string of skull

ronark land base 4 sure.

In ardream u only run after the sins -.- 1 hit>>lightfeet>>0 nps
    As for rlb you have a lot of sins here to, but more warriors priests and mages then in dcz for sure