Improvements on DCZ BP

This is a discussion on Improvements on DCZ BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; My current Ardream BP stats are with 1500 buff, 300 ac, book, blasting, and armor/weap echants: AP - 1730 AC ...
Page: 1

My current Ardream BP stats are with 1500 buff, 300 ac, book, blasting, and armor/weap echants:

AP - 1730
    AC - 619
    HP - 2646

Gear:

25 DD T1 Helm
    +8 str T1 Set
    Amulet of Strengths +1
    Sash of Sorrows +0
    WE +0 x2
    Roc +0 x2

Resistence:

Flame - 80
    Glacier - 50
    Lightning - 20
    Magic - 0
    Curse - 60
    Poison - 60

Im buying A skeleton belt next.

Any advice on how to improve?

I would get rid of the Aos+1 and get a wp+0/+1
    It will boost your hp to prolly 3k, more ac, your poor resistance will get tweaked.

And skele belt is a good choice.

Bowtie4Life

+1 to the wp.

Also maybe consider using 2-3 parts of hp armor, might help you survive a lil longer. Also invest in some valks/gryphons and some pathos gloves, any extra defense is always good.

ditch amulet of strength, AC/HP is much more important on dcz BP imo, you only need 1500-1600 AP and you'll be able to get kills no problem

As said above by aligator, get a WP or maybe EP

I would get rid of the Aos+1 and get a wp+0/+1
    It will boost your hp to prolly 3k, more ac, your poor resistance will get tweaked.

And skele belt is a good choice.[/b]
    +1

what's ur stats? Maybe try on getting a ROL cuz afaik there's a lot of light mages in ardream...

knightned

Get full hp set +8. Trust me your not gonna have fun with 2.6k hp.

neither with 1k ap..

Thanks guys! i already have a +8 hp armor set. I pretty much only switch to that if i know im about to get ganged up on. I also have a lycoan pendant +1 that i switch to when i see a party of 4+ mages. I also forgot to mention i use hb+7.

YourCorpse

IMO ap > ac and hp in DCZ

Rogues spikes don't hit enough to bother me

On a bp all I care about is killing them before they run away (no judgement so the best attacks ya got are 200% +50 and 150% +100 and ya can't spam them). I think in DCZ bps really are unrivalled in 1v1s with the right gear. Rogues just ain't got the ap to do the kinda damage they can do in rlb and CZ, not saying they ain't got good ap, but I really can't see a rogue with like 2k ap taking down a well eqed bp with 1920 and good uniques. All paper bps have similar ac regardless of CZ RLB or DCZ.

2k ap in DCZ while maintaining a reasonable ac and hp will really give you the edge when it comes to getting kills.

Overall I say get the ac and hp you need to survive rogue attacks and pump the rest into ap, maybe switch to health armor if you're in a party v party fight, as you're most likely to get ganked in that situation.