my dcz light mage

This is a discussion on my dcz light mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; the armor i got is crystal+8 but minus boot atm >.<, ss+0 2xrom+0, 2xce+0,ep+0,kekuri belt+0. as for staffs i have ...
Page: 1

the armor i got is crystal+8 but minus boot atm >.<, ss+0 2xrom+0, 2xce+0,ep+0,kekuri belt+0. as for staffs i have elix/chaotic/ely+7. would i be able to survive long? i have no experience in dcz so not sure. any advice?

Banned

Gira? You need at least dd helm, i can tank loads of rogues but cuz of my leet gear , but yeah, u can survive with that. Only thing u wont survive it&#39;s the dc hack and koxpers archers O_O

lol that dc hack is so gay, i get dced all the time when im playing around in arena =/ but ya its on gira, i have a crimson dd+6 helm will i be able to wear that?

Banned

you need 152 int for dd helm. i myself have 156 cuz i use fp+8 set except for crimson pads +8 D:
    so if u only have 144 for fp8set ull need to pump it up to 152 for helm.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Gira? You need at least dd helm, i can tank loads of rogues but cuz of my leet gear , but yeah, u can survive with that. Only thing u wont survive it&#39;s the dc hack and koxpers archers O_O[/b]
    i would be able to tank many too if i got TC&#39;s np medal bugged items such as the EP +2 and ROM +2 on ur dcz :P

im playing a light ardream mage .. (im playing all elementals in ardream : D)
    change 1 ce for AE/WSE .
    kekuri belt sux, but is the best way for low price ..

staff : i prefer 158 int + elixir +8 this way is hit so hard ..
    and i like light erenion +8 this staff is very good (is only my personal thing, coz all flame this staff ;P)

and btw .. light with motherfucking good items, will hit like warrior with glave +7 set chitin +7 and quest accessory .. remember that ; p

flame is much better way for staff hit but you need dual flame ring +3 to hit 350-450 (maybe 500)

if you are poor make other class ;p