info on warroirs plz

This is a discussion on info on warroirs plz within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well i own and hb +8/dual roc +0/dual we+0/iorn belt+0/belt of ice+0/full shell set +7str+12/ i wona get a seklly ...
Page: 1

well i own and hb +8/dual roc +0/dual we+0/iorn belt+0/belt of ice+0/full shell set +7str+12/
    i wona get a seklly belt but any ways im level 61 ap only 1580 and 1900 with wolf woundering what my ap will look like if i dump no more stats into str and get level 69 becuse i hit for about 600 on avrage but want more! with out puting any more stats into str i need more hp i know lol!

well what u can do is use
    chitins+8 moore str
    hb+8 is wonderfull weapon keep it
    rocs are good
    we for ress and some hp but u can always go for pe's the higher the lvl the moore actual hp u gain from 1 stat point
    u got a ib why u want a skelly for?
    keep the Ib

also what necklace u use?
    in has health and weapon deff

Banned Senior Member

well what u can do is use
    chitins+8 moore str
    hb+8 is wonderfull weapon keep it
    rocs are good
    we for ress and some hp but u can always go for pe's the higher the lvl the moore actual hp u gain from 1 stat point
    u got a ib why u want a skelly for?
    keep the Ib

also what necklace u use?
    in has health and weapon deff[/b]
    about the earrings, you get alot more with 16str/3hp rings, but you'll lose some AC, but Darkcith said you wanted more AP so :P

and isnt this wrong section?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

61 only? go lvl so u can do more dmg

well i own and hb +8/dual roc +0/dual we+0/iorn belt+0/belt of ice+0/full shell set +7str+12/
    i wona get a seklly belt but any ways im level 61 ap only 1580 and 1900 with wolf woundering what my ap will look like if i dump no more stats into str and get level 69 becuse i hit for about 600 on avrage but want more! with out puting any more stats into str i need more hp i know lol![/b]
    u get about 30ish ap more just for lvl up (without putting more points in str or changing your gear). so from 61 to 69 you should get about 250ish ap more

Banned

I like skelly belt couse the 30gr but seince you play chyper and many players have +10 avedons you need ib for the axe defence :P
    roc´s and irons are fine, like quest items on a regular server :P try to get dd helmet and club pauldron.

Skeleton belt does not give you more ap,.

misterfrisco

Nice set up exept for the WEs im not a big fan. Your HB+8 powns!! keep it, i traded mine+GBs for Avedon+8 the best warrior wep you can use imo.

Im using shell set +8 (you can sub shell 8 for chitin+8 and give 4 extra points to attack),
    you can get 16STR and 15 AC from opal earing +2; you can trade 1+0 WE for OE+1=12STR and 12 Defence. Cheap way you can get STR is getting the +16STR Dual earings instead of OEs. Right now i have Opal Ear+1 and a +2, and Amulet Of STR +2, IB+0 Dual ROF+0, i use the ROFs for AC they have 50AC and 8 STR bonus (But your Dual ROC+0 should be fine unless you want to use +0 Diamond Rings. You might be able to trade your +0 ROC for a +1 DR) DR+1= 24Defence 12 STR. If you do this set up it will be awsome for solo lvl up. You will need a Scorpion Schytze +6 or better, use the schytze to trade off when you need HP. kill DK they will give you a lot of XP.

With shell set +8 at lvl 80 with Raptor i can get 3200AP and with Avedon 8 i get like 3180. Run with a party in CZ, never alone. If you want to be an STR warrior you will hit people for 800+ depending on how geared they are if the person is running +7 shell and +0 common uniques you can hit them for like 1000+ Mages get hit for like 1200+ :P . Btw i get like 1540AC with the gear i mentioned+AC Valk and 8K HP kinda low i know but that's the sacrifice you will have to make to get a lot of attack power unless you can get 2 parts +8 chitin or +8 shell that are HP; thats my next step. Trust me this set up will get you a lot of Kills you can solo all eslant bosses with scorpion schytze +7@lvl 80 ^_^ But go level up!!! thats what will make you a better warrior.

P.S: This is my opinion and my advice as a player that has been around since KO used to be beta. You dont have to do or listen to my advice that being said have fun :lol:

Nice set up exept for the WEs im not a big fan. Your HB+8 powns!! keep it, i traded mine+GBs for Avedon+8 the best warrior wep you can use imo.

Im using shell set +8 (you can sub shell 8 for chitin+8 and give 4 extra points to attack),
    you can get 16STR and 15 AC from opal earing +2; you can trade 1+0 WE for OE+1=12STR and 12 Defence. Cheap way you can get STR is getting the +16STR Dual earings instead of OEs. Right now i have Opal Ear+1 and a +2, and Amulet Of STR +2, IB+0 Dual ROF+0, i use the ROFs for AC they have 50AC and 8 STR bonus (But your Dual ROC+0 should be fine unless you want to use +0 Diamond Rings. You might be able to trade your +0 ROC for a +1 DR) DR+1= 24Defence 12 STR. If you do this set up it will be awsome for solo lvl up. You will need a Scorpion Schytze +6 or better, use the schytze to trade off when you need HP. kill DK they will give you a lot of XP.

With shell set +8 at lvl 80 with Raptor i can get 3200AP and with Avedon 8 i get like 3180. Run with a party in CZ, never alone. If you want to be an STR warrior you will hit people for 800+ depending on how geared they are if the person is running +7 shell and +0 common uniques you can hit them for like 1000+ Mages get hit for like 1200+ :P . Btw i get like 1540AC with the gear i mentioned+AC Valk and 8K HP kinda low i know but that's the sacrifice you will have to make to get a lot of attack power unless you can get 2 parts +8 chitin or +8 shell that are HP; thats my next step. Trust me this set up will get you a lot of Kills you can solo all eslant bosses with scorpion schytze +7@lvl 80 ^_^ But go level up!!! thats what will make you a better warrior.

P.S: This is my opinion and my advice as a player that has been around since KO used to be beta. You dont have to do or listen to my advice that being said have fun :lol:

[/b]
    ya went into cz the other day i get hit for about 1000 with spike by rouges and hit for 800 im only level 62 still testing some shits out my ap now is 1600 1900 with wolf warroirs hit me for avg about 600 and i deal about 600 but thats becuse of my hb i know once im 70 like the goons in cz ill be hiting them back for about 1000+ and up easy so XD

ya went into cz the other day i get hit for about 1000 with spike by rouges and hit for 800 im only level 62 still testing some shits out my ap now is 1600 1900 with wolf warroirs hit me for avg about 600 and i deal about 600 but thats becuse of my hb i know once im 70 like the goons in cz ill be hiting them back for about 1000+ and up easy so XD[/b]
    its just when i xp it dont seem like im ever dealing anough damege like for example i hit para for about 2500-2700 with wolf just woundering is it worth geting an aos +2 dual diamond +2 and bos +2 and opal dualz +2 for xping

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

lol this guy lists all his items and stats in a long winded answer xD

get aoc +3, dual roc 1, dual pe 1, and lvl 69. keep the hb and ib and you will rape face