Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

int 72 lvl priest manes

This is a discussion on int 72 lvl priest manes within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; soo which shield should i choose for my newby pri? im int debuffer, 60/60/6 chitin build, ive got +8 chitin ...
Page: 1

Arrow

soo which shield should i choose for my newby pri?
    im int debuffer, 60/60/6 chitin build, ive got +8 chitin set with hp bonus [except pauldron which is +7] my jewellery is 2x rom, 2x sse, ep+1,skeleton belt, in right hand im holding lycaon hammer +6...
    Theese are shields i can have (i have already got person shield +5, im not gonna upgrade it)

- person shield +5

- scorpion shield +6

- dread shield +5

i told u much details about this char so which one is the best?

StayBack

For pk PS+5 is best, but get SS+6 also.

kaanzor69

well i dont get why u have dual roms (besides the AC) but i think PS>DS>SS. I would use the ss though when you need the ressists :P

so, atm i have ps +5 and ss +6 just thinking about the dread shield...
    and i have dual roms cus im too poor to get the rol.. maybe one day i will get one^_^

StayBack

I rather take weap deffences, then 1xx extra def from Dread, try get atleast 1 ROL, or 1 foverin instead ROM.

okey

so now, i will be collecting money and there will be time that i will have much..
    then should i take the dread +7 or ROL ?

okey

so now, i will be collecting money and there will be time that i will have much..
    then should i take the dread +7 or ROL ?[/b]
    I'd take the dread +7. Many times it's better than the PS. I would also try the personal to +6 :P If it breakes, then use dread fulltime.

I'd take the dread +7. Many times it's better than the PS. I would also try the personal to +6 :P If it breakes, then use dread fulltime.[/b]
    if i broke the person shield id became to be emo

i dont want to be emo

so now im colecting money for the ds +7

ty all

enigma69

why are you telling him to get a ds+7... he should work on getting his other items up 1st... he should just use his ps+5 now untill he is done with his jews..

get your chitin pauldron+8 and your jew's worked out b4 u work on your dread shield imo. 1x rom 1x rol is not such a bad idea for the gr imo. ur gr gotta be sexy right now with skelly x2 rom and lycoan

EpsaNomaly

order of what i think you should do according to the items you currently have:
    (keep in mind this is very long-term)

1) sell the SS+6 and the DS+5
    2) buy a chitin pauldron +8
    3) buy a lycaon +7 or another hammer that is better than your lycaon +6
    4) upgrade to LB's or RoL's
    5) upgrade to GB/IB
    6) upgrade to EP+2/+3 or IN
    7) upgrade earrings
    8 ) once you have all your jewels, armor, and hammer worked out, then go for a better shield (DS+7/+8 or upgrade PS, etc.)

why does everyone think he should get another shield when he already has a PS?
    he should be working on everything else and once that is all done, THEN get something better if you want...i dont know what you guys are talking about

i dont have the ds, only ss and ps :/

enigma69

order of what i think you should do according to the items you currently have:
    (keep in mind this is very long-term)

1) sell the SS+6 and the DS+5
    2) buy a chitin pauldron +8
    3) buy a lycaon +7 or another hammer that is better than your lycaon +6
    4) upgrade to LB's or RoL's
    5) upgrade to GB/IB
    6) upgrade to EP+2/+3 or IN
    7) upgrade earrings
    8 ) once you have all your jewels, armor, and hammer worked out, then go for a better shield (DS+7/+8 or upgrade PS, etc.)

why does everyone think he should get another shield when he already has a PS?
    he should be working on everything else and once that is all done, THEN get something better if you want...i dont know what you guys are talking about[/b]
    look at the difference between a lycoan+6/7
    imo getting your hammer upgraded is the last thing on the list. even downgrade to a +5 for extra money.
    edit: otherwise tottaly agree.

Banned

No no no, don't use Dread Shield, that shields a appealing shield to noobs, just because the AC on it is stupidly high, use PS +5, Mine is +6, and Warryons never hit me over 700 and I don't have a Iron set, only Bronze Belt..When I add Spear def boots, Epic win. I never die!!

Sell the DS +6 and Buy a ROL. That SS +6 is nice for undying and when you go raiding EW.

Personal shield is the best fucking shield in the game. +6 = Nearly equivelant to a CS +0, due to the 217AC and 38 Defence to every weapon. (Except dagger and arrow)

So...

Sell DS +6
    Keep SS +6
    Keep PS +5
    Sell 1 ROM
    Buy ROL

sie i havent dread shit :-(

but i will do what u said ppl: keep ps ss and get a rol ^_^

mjollner

rol = 10 ac difference, keep the roms get yourself the paulron 8 :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast