Int Bp 80-83 level build

This is a discussion on Int Bp 80-83 level build within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hello everyone, I came back to play Knight one week earlier and I started to play BP planing to go ...
Page: 1

Default Int Bp 80-83 level build

Hello everyone,

I came back to play Knight one week earlier and I started to play BP planing to go INT BP when i get my 80 level .
    Ive been told, that stats are way different for priests lately after some updates. Could someone tell me what has been changed?

And mostly, which build would you recommend on new server such as Gaia. It would be great to have krowaz set as basic armor.

Thanks in advance,
    Spyr

chitinz and weapon ftw

Could you tell me a lil bit more? Armors a weapons, yea thats good...

iTzBryan Senior Member

First, the only change now is that instead of STR for AP, your AP comes from INT (for 1 handed weapons; 2 hand is still STR based). Theoretically, this is an amazing change they've made because INT gives both resistances and obviously more mana.

The problem is, priest AP has been changed. The ratios are no longer concurrent with what you would expect. My INT BP has 2700 AP, and I will literally do 400-550 damage max, with torment.

My AP is right around 2k as a tank, and does maybe 50-100 damage less than the full BP. It's bugged, and I wouldn't recommend going full INT BP as mGame will likely never address the issue. You will lose 2k HP 300 ac for 500 more AP and do absolutely no more damage.

Would be nice if they fixed it, not that many bps left out there. I think the few people that still play bp is in RLB.
    Could've worked in ardream if you had +3s, but since jamadars..every bp is pretty much onehit there