Int bp in ardeam

This is a discussion on Int bp in ardeam within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Right now i got: fp+9 pauldron fp+9 pads fp+9 gauntlets <--- all hp fp+9 boots fp+8 helmet fpdd25 helmet chitin ...
Page: 1

yihang

Right now i got:

fp+9 pauldron
    fp+9 pads
    fp+9 gauntlets <--- all hp
    fp+9 boots
    fp+8 helmet
    fpdd25 helmet
    chitin goblin pads/pauldron
    wp+2
    smite+3reb
    string of skulls+1
    dd40 shield
    scorion shield+6

what rings/earings should i get? Is it worth it to get a cs or is a dread + random spear/axe/sword shield enough?

help please

get like dual we +1 or +2 if u can afford for earrings.
    and for rings, use dual rol or dual roc its up to u. or maybe a combination between those 2 :P
    and i dunno if u&#39;ll hit so hard if u use all hp armors get like 1 or 2 parts str if u wanna do some dmg

yihang

well, i dont think i can afford the +1 earings just yet. I have to sell my int shit and get sum bp stuff, got 1 roc now.

Are u going to solo with that build? I&#39;m sure u will keep urself alive and prolly win aranged 1vs1, but you will have a hard time getting kills in Ardream. Everytime u get someones hp down they will run away and u won&#39;t be able to kill them fast enought before they get away.

OnT:
    pe/we
    rocs

yihang

how much ap should i get do get kills?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

we&#39;s rocs, ardream is all about the ks, u need as much ap as u can get

Saunis

... u need as much ap as u can get[/b]
    I agree. Int bp in adream is mostly useless. Int bp in adream can only do little support dmg!
    Your attack will be so low, than you can&#39;t really kill roques (they just minor and escape whit lightfeet..)
    You need mage or warrior who can stun / slow them down so you could kill them (hopefullu you can kill them before they cure them self and escape) :lol:

well firstly, what servers are those items on? if its on an older server like diez/ares, then u probably wont be good at all.... but on newer servers like carnac, girakon, akara, etc. then you would do pretty decent with that...

Welll @ the sheild issue, a CS is always good, maybe get a CS and keep teh 40 DD sheild, that&#39;ll make you be able to be pretty darn tanky........

As for earrings.... i really dont know :/ since u can go for offensive accesories, or defensive ones..... but imo, i would go for defensive ones like CE +1/2,,,, maybe WE +0/1... ... since u already chose to sacrifice so much AP to be able to weild smite hammer, and fp +9, why not sacrifice the lil str u get from ur earrings/rings, and become more tanky? i would also go for ROLs instead of ROCs....... the 14 str with the smite hammer aint gonna boost ur AP up very much.... while the 40 AC can be really good

well firstly, what servers are those items on? if its on an older server like diez/ares, then u probably wont be good at all.... but on newer servers like carnac, girakon, akara, etc. then you would do pretty decent with that...

Welll @ the sheild issue, a CS is always good, maybe get a CS and keep teh 40 DD sheild, that&#39;ll make you be able to be pretty darn tanky........
    As for earrings.... i really dont know :/ since u can go for offensive accesories, or defensive ones..... but imo, i would go for defensive ones like CE +1/2,,,, maybe WE +0/1... ... since u already chose to sacrifice so much AP to be able to weild smite hammer, and fp +9, why not sacrifice the lil str u get from ur earrings/rings, and become more tanky? i would also go for ROLs instead of ROCs....... the 14 str with the smite hammer aint gonna boost ur AP up very much.... while the 40 AC can be really good[/b]
    Considering he is talking about a CS and fp dd 25 the latest server it is gonna be is cypher.

Go with dread, not getting CS will save you a fuck lot of money. Try get Dual we +1 or one and ce/sse +2, i would say a roc +1/2 nd lb/rol +0/1, lb for the resist as ardream has got a lot of mages. all tho with that gear u should just go int, or buy a +9 paper set nd get dual rol +1/2, sse/pe +1/2 and be an ac whore with an ii/hb +8-9

Considering he is talking about a CS and fp dd 25 the latest server it is gonna be is cypher.

Go with dread, not getting CS will save you a fuck lot of money. Try get Dual we +1 or one and ce/sse +2, i would say a roc +1/2 nd lb/rol +0/1, lb for the resist as ardream has got a lot of mages. all tho with that gear u should just go int, or buy a +9 paper set nd get dual rol +1/2, sse/pe +1/2 and be an ac whore with an ii/hb +8-9[/b]
    ohhh yeah, tnx for telling me ^^

hehe i gotta correct u too!

u need masters/60+ to use legionnaires band

yihang

server is xig

Pino

its not to smart to go int bp in ardream, the damage you make will be really low