INT BP (new build)

This is a discussion on INT BP (new build) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so i was thinking, i like playing support and was gonna go int bp when i get lvl 72but i ...
Page: 1

so i was thinking, i like playing support and was gonna go int bp when i get lvl 72but i thought i might try this first.

basically 172 int 102 str using HP armors, i got a quest shield and was gona get smite+6/7

and basically get uniques with str and HP and with this i thinking i can get maybe like 1k AP and about 5.5k hp,

this way i have decent AP and can play support very well.

what do ya think?

lvl 59 int bp's can get over 1k ap. you should be able to get well over 1k at 72 lol.

dragunmaster

Level 79 int BP and i get 1458 AP with Smite 7 and Dread Shield +5 with 200 into strength and 95 bonus

Just trying to help

If you can afford babashopped uniques just go enough str for smite and rest into hp

There was a piccy around here somewhere char with 104 str, 174 int and rest hp or something had about 1800ap with a smite hammer because the str bonus was high (180-200) and the character was only around 66

- Personally I'd prefer this if you have some spare time.
    FP+8/9 HB or II+7/8, iron belt, iron neck, roc, legionnaire band, 2 x lilime ear

That's fine setup there far as I'm concerned the lego and ears you can get free from cave. FP is free (but would take time) farming DTC in cz / iron neck and IB prolly have to buy and roc you could boss / buy

I'm sure this setup would give around 950ac 4800hp and 1600ap at 72, and when you go support just get a lycaon hammer and another legionnaire band. It's actually a build I'm trying in 2 more levels so I'll be able to let you know if any good

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

just go all str, 172 int, it will satasfy your ap craving, seeing as how u want 2 tank ppl and do damage, u cant be a tank and do "decent" amount of damage, trust me, when u lvl up and get better items you will see at lvl 77 i have 1451 ap w/ smite hammer on and normal uniques

Banned

Level 79 int BP and i get 1458 AP with Smite 7 and Dread Shield +5 with 200 into strength and 95 bonus

Just trying to help[/b]
    noob said u had +7 xd

if you like support dont go bp

sorry guys i went on holiday for a bit but im back now, thanks for your replies theyve all been quality.

but first i think i need to explain myself more.

im not a low life player, it took me 6 months to get lvl 70 and after 2 months there im still lvl 70, ive been playing ko for 3 years and its my way ive not burning out (aka waste your life to lvl 80 and quit).

the only time i really pk is at lunar war and if my bros not hme il go on his archer, if hes home il hop on my priest, ive never really like INT and i love BP (but always liked int bp even in ardream(tier 2)) but its pretty well established if ur not lvl 72 u should be INT.

now at the begining of server i was BP (paper) and i found myself whenever in a party having to play support (well not neccasarily having to, but as a moderatly skilled player when i see a bp in a party debuffing and healing and curing himself and then attacking whilst the rest of the party fails shows a lack of skill, if your in a party then it is sometimes and often neccacarry to play support so what i mean when i say that is, i like the independance of being a BP and the power BUT i find myself in situations where i need to play support, obviusly an INT BP can swicth to shield/smite but there are obvius advantages to having them on all the time.

and to the person (and this goes for anyone doing this) who listed out all the time items i could get and told me to get them

no offense but GTFO and get a life mate i dont wish to spend that much time or money inside virtual reality.

as i said before my brother is an archer so when i pk its usualy solo or with him and usually he takes the role of main attacker and me being support( which makes sence, im a priest hes a rogue) so when i becomelvl 72 i will continue to do this.

incase this is TL/DR heres a summary.

-More HP
    -Less AP
    -Shield is always on so reduced damage

i think that if an int priest can do relativly good damage (which is not hard considering helis has 400 base damage) it means a better priest and there are definitly circumstances where this comes in handy.

i suppose theres paper BP and int BP

so this can be "support BP" if you will.

update:

with +74 STR and book and a lycoan +5 (73ap) i have 607 AP.

according to my calculations it should be around 950 which i think is decent considering im sacraficing nothing to gain this.

edit: lvl 59 int bp 1k ap= pics or it didnt happen

Saunis

with +74 STR and book and a lycoan +5 (73ap) i have 607 AP.[/b]
    Lycaon is not bp weapon.
    How about:
    Holy Animor +7 101ap 8 MP Absorb (38% more ap than your lycaon)
    Stone Splitter +7 114 104 Poison (56%)
    Smite Hammer +7 118ap 80 Flame (61%)

Lycaon is not bp weapon.
    How about:
    Holy Animor +7 101ap 8 MP Absorb (38% more ap than your lycaon)
    Stone Splitter +7 114 104 Poison (56%)
    Smite Hammer +7 118ap 80 Flame (61%)[/b]
    smite has str bonus too

Saunis

smite has str bonus too[/b]
    So have stone splitter (+7 have 5str)(smite +7 have 11str) and also lycaon have (+5 = 16 STR).

but I was only comparing weapon pure attack power, not their bonus.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Lycaon is not bp weapon.[/b]
    wrong, i use mine so much and even 2 attack with, it does decent damage as long as your opponet is duffed, but not as good as smite hammer could be

sorry guys i went on holiday for a bit but im back now, thanks for your replies theyve all been quality.

but first i think i need to explain myself more.

im not a low life player, it took me 6 months to get lvl 70 and after 2 months there im still lvl 70, ive been playing ko for 3 years and its my way ive not burning out (aka waste your life to lvl 80 and quit).

the only time i really pk is at lunar war and if my bros not hme il go on his archer, if hes home il hop on my priest, ive never really like INT and i love BP (but always liked int bp even in ardream(tier 2)) but its pretty well established if ur not lvl 72 u should be INT.

now at the begining of server i was BP (paper) and i found myself whenever in a party having to play support (well not neccasarily having to, but as a moderatly skilled player when i see a bp in a party debuffing and healing and curing himself and then attacking whilst the rest of the party fails shows a lack of skill, if your in a party then it is sometimes and often neccacarry to play support so what i mean when i say that is, i like the independance of being a BP and the power BUT i find myself in situations where i need to play support, obviusly an INT BP can swicth to shield/smite but there are obvius advantages to having them on all the time.

and to the person (and this goes for anyone doing this) who listed out all the time items i could get and told me to get them

no offense but GTFO and get a life mate i dont wish to spend that much time or money inside virtual reality.
    as i said before my brother is an archer so when i pk its usualy solo or with him and usually he takes the role of main attacker and me being support( which makes sence, im a priest hes a rogue) so when i becomelvl 72 i will continue to do this.

incase this is TL/DR heres a summary.

-More HP
    -Less AP
    -Shield is always on so reduced damage

i think that if an int priest can do relativly good damage (which is not hard considering helis has 400 base damage) it means a better priest and there are definitly circumstances where this comes in handy.

i suppose theres paper BP and int BP

so this can be "support BP" if you will.[/b]

i was going to reply with some suggestions but dont understand why you would flame someone who is trying to help you when you asked for help

if you didnt like their advice, you couldve ignored them...

i was going to reply with some suggestions but dont understand why you would flame someone who is trying to help you when you asked for help

if you didnt like their advice, you couldve ignored them...[/b]
    do u really think telling somone to get iron set rof's and PE's is a constructive, reasonable, attianaable and or helpful comment?

most people realise these are helpful and would love to have them but cant afford it.

and btw when i said i estimate il have 950 ap that was with Smite hammer i forgot to mention.

lycoan hammer is decent tho, it has moderate ap but the str bonus is rediculous aswell as the other bonus's

but thats with str set which i wont be using in pk