Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Int bp :p

This is a discussion on Int bp :p within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao HELIS : A fail-safe attack that inflicts 250% damage and an additional 400 damage that disregards ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    HELIS :

A fail-safe attack that inflicts 250% damage and an additional 400 damage that disregards defense.
    since the 400 is actually reduced to 1/3 so like 117 guaranteed damage (cuz of master) and then the 750 turns into like 250-300 damage

he would do around 400 actually and with a good combo u cant out pot that
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    man i had 1800 ap with 1h leonard+7, and i could kill 83 sins only with duff! and MY damage was around 450-500, 700 ap hits nothing. it can be easily outpotted by some simply hp pots. belive me, i know what im talking about. with those items and level he simply cant kill anyone in cz.
    Gaudior you know nothing about priests, if you think 700ap can't kill. Helis WILL do up to 400-500 dmg after duffs / dmg reductions on a lvl 80 warrior with shells, if you're talking the baba'd warriors (shells10, iron sets 3) it will do fuck all, but no priest is stupid enough to try and take them on with 700ap anyway the fight would be a draw, both parties wouldn't be able to kill one another

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Exactly

Gaudior you know nothing about priests, if you think 700ap can't kill. Helis WILL do up to 400-500 dmg after duffs / dmg reductions on a lvl 80 warrior with shells, if you're talking the baba'd warriors (shells10, iron sets 3) it will do fuck all, but no priest is stupid enough to try and take them on with 700ap anyway the fight would be a draw, both parties wouldn't be able to kill one another

pls show me how do u pwn with 700 ap. i've been playing with INT bp for such a long time, if i dont know shit about priests then no one knows. When i was support INT priest i had like 500 ap(holy animor+8), and even with full duff i couldnt move anyone's hp(only noobs and 60-). and i was 82 not 72

pls show me how do u pwn with 700 ap. i've been playing with INT bp for such a long time, if i dont know shit about priests then no one knows. When i was support INT priest i had like 500 ap(holy animor+8), and even with full duff i couldnt move anyone's hp(only noobs and 60-). and i was 82 not 72
    To kill people with 700ap you need to have 3 things : Brains, Combo, Duffs

Pick your targets - fully duffed rogue, warrior, mage , priest. Baba'd person or not
    Combo - if you can't combo for shit, you can't dmg for shit it soon stacks
    Duffs - they increase your damage.

Support "INT" bp arent designed to kill, they're designed to support. In the post I made above it was for a BP that could tank and still kil. If I wanted a build that could tank / kill, it would be 172 INT, 180str or w/e for that lvl.

Just because YOU can't kill with 500ap doesn't mean it's not possible for others to kill.
    To be honest, your statement even with full duff i couldnt move anyone's hp(only noobs and 60-). suggests to me your either
    a) picking the wrong targets (like trying to kill a baba'd warrior or int priest) or
    b) you can't combo for shit

I've just quickly went up against a lvl 80 warrior in arena, and could easily bring their HP down. So if you can only dent the HP of noobs and 60- then your a sucky comboer, or you really need to pick your targets and learn to duff.

Maybe it was my mistake for the screenshot posted, but I believe in priests that are INT shoudl be tanks and not killers. If you wanted to make a INT BP as opposed to support INT, you would put the points into str instead of HP. Personally I don't like support INT bp, or INT bp. I prefer paper or full support. No in between builds, I hate them all. I posted the above build because this player is going to be more support priest and attack occasionally when partying with players.

If it was a solo build, I'd set it up as 172 INT, 180 str and using a leonard.
    Last edited by puggy306td; 12-24-2009 at 08:05 AM.

man i had 1800 ap with 1h leonard+7, and i could kill 83 sins only with duff! and MY damage was around 450-500, 700 ap hits nothing. it can be easily outpotted by some simply hp pots. belive me, i know what im talking about. with those items and level he simply cant kill anyone in cz.
    I just re-read the post and spotted this. To me it sounds like your definately a mixture of shit comboer and incorrect targets. Why would you pick a target that has the ability to cure?

Trust me if you can't kill with 1800ap at lvl 82 then you definately WONT kill with 700ap.

For the original topic poster here is your answer

If you want to tank (not kill) - go full INT (minimum str, minimum int for armour rest hp)
    If you want to tank (and kill a bit) - go full INT with a smite hammer (and aim for 700 or so ap)
    If you want to tank / kill - go INT bp (enough INT for armour, hp armours, rest into HP)

If you pick the right targets then you should be able to kill them easily. Chars should easily be killable with a good combo and duffs, if you pick the wrong targets then you need to practice. I can assure you with the right build and a certain level of ap you can kill but the lower your ap the longer the fights will be

Maybe it was my fault because I posted the screenshot with 700ap, instead of a true INT bp. I believe in tank first, kill last when it comes to INT priests.

I'm not however going to bother arguing with you Gaudior, because quite frankly it's like pissing into the wind. I've played priest for 4 years, I know the strengths and weaknesses of them and I know how to pick my targets and who to duff.

I made this build for the char because their items they picked suggested to me they needed help with their stat setup and they didn't have much money to play with, the build I suggested gives them a lot more flexilbity. My tank priest is going to be using the old jewels because quite frankly I'm a cheap ass, and I know I'm a good enough priest to survive in PK with +0 jewels. They will go to above +0 at some stage, but only because I know they will make my char stronger and not because I feel I'd need them to survive in serious PK

I'm not going to follow this topic as getting into arguments over the forums is pointless
    Last edited by puggy306td; 12-24-2009 at 08:39 AM.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i wont change to INT(FP or chitin) unless i get to lvl 75 1st - stay paper you`ll do better dmg and lvl much faster to 80 !!

I just re-read the post and spotted this. To me it sounds like your definately a mixture of shit comboer and incorrect targets. Why would you pick a target that has the ability to cure?

Trust me if you can't kill with 1800ap at lvl 82 then you definately WONT kill with 700ap.

For the original topic poster here is your answer

If you want to tank (not kill) - go full INT (minimum str, minimum int for armour rest hp)
    If you want to tank (and kill a bit) - go full INT with a smite hammer (and aim for 700 or so ap)
    If you want to tank / kill - go INT bp (enough INT for armour, hp armours, rest into HP)

If you pick the right targets then you should be able to kill them easily. Chars should easily be killable with a good combo and duffs, if you pick the wrong targets then you need to practice. I can assure you with the right build and a certain level of ap you can kill but the lower your ap the longer the fights will be

Maybe it was my fault because I posted the screenshot with 700ap, instead of a true INT bp. I believe in tank first, kill last when it comes to INT priests.

I'm not however going to bother arguing with you Gaudior, because quite frankly it's like pissing into the wind. I've played priest for 4 years, I know the strengths and weaknesses of them and I know how to pick my targets and who to duff.

I made this build for the char because their items they picked suggested to me they needed help with their stat setup and they didn't have much money to play with, the build I suggested gives them a lot more flexilbity. My tank priest is going to be using the old jewels because quite frankly I'm a cheap ass, and I know I'm a good enough priest to survive in PK with +0 jewels. They will go to above +0 at some stage, but only because I know they will make my char stronger and not because I feel I'd need them to survive in serious PK

I'm not going to follow this topic as getting into arguments over the forums is pointless
    i dont want to arguing too, lol im not a child, i just said my opinion, and yeah arguing is pointless
    1st.: about me: i have an avarage combo, not the best(miss sometimes), but its not bad at all! and i dont know what do you mean with this "wrong targets" thing, in vs there is 1 target, in party vs party i usually use torment+subside+ parasite the mage and heal-heal-heal my party and even with my ap i was always just supporting, cuz i had to. I could only attack when i was soloing/duoing/vsing.
    2nd.: I haven't played on C-west, but it's cz can be like Olympia's was ---- empty there are only few enemies and they are all in the same party, so theres no way to solo or duo w/o insane items. with clan party or random party Legendz would always just supporting like a machine, so guess he could save some points into hp instead of STR and staying in full support mode until he gets a higher level and/or better items.

Banned for scamming.

Probably around 4-500 realistically

Not to mention a priest can fully duff, any warrior is a priests bitch if they try to tank and kill fully duffed they'd be stupid

It's why I don't play INT bp at least in 1h combat mode it takes forever to kill, at least with paper BP it's over quick, and no you don't need insane items to play a priest. You just need to have a brain
    +1 to that.... But aside from the occasional warrior he won't do much. In a party possibly, but you know he'll prolly have some warrior screamin to play support. I dunno Int/support BP's are tough to play without some good gear.....

T_B_S

I have a lvl 59 shielded bp in cypher and I have beat sins with chit +9 set and dual shards +9 so your goal might wana be the folowing:

stats:
    about 2.5k hp
    about 2.5k mp
    1056 deff
    1234 ap
    40dd-40 spear-40axe-5club

132 int and rest on str

items:
    25 dd plate helm (102 int)
    priest silk set +8 15 str (gr 2 armor)
    boots 15 spear (incase u find a warrior)
    smite hammer +7
    dread shield +7

yewls:
    lopus pendant +3 (16 str)
    strings of skull +0
    earrings and rings are normal ones 16str/3hp

now for dcz bp combo the best one no questions asked is 2-1-2-3 then repeat it.
    If u match this u will own and ther keep on working to get ds and sh +8 or a fabric or silk set +9 19str

hope this helps
    TheBattleShaman out!!!

Banned

by 2-1-2-3 you mean 3 skill combo right?

T_B_S

Yes, 1 beying the strongest and 3 the weakest. I have met ppl with bps and non of them do this combo and trust me it owns any other combo u could find out there, from all the dcz bp vies I seen I have not seen anyone do this combo.

Quote Originally Posted by T_B_S View Post
    Yes, 1 beying the strongest and 3 the weakest. I have met ppl with bps and non of them do this combo and trust me it owns any other combo u could find out there, from all the dcz bp vies I seen I have not seen anyone do this combo.
    Sorry , but sins on Cypher must really suck ass if you can beat them with those stats. I reckon you'd hit maybe 400-500 if that with those skills and even then a decent sin could out minor it

The 3-2-1 is only good for ardream, judgement > 3-2-1 and helis > judgement

T_B_S

I know that combo is only for ardream... That's y I poster it and with my speed to do the combo they can't out minor it... And I know this class isn't powerfull but the key is that I out take them on deff and wdeff.

Banned

@gaudior, a good int BP would have not have 172 Int 102 str and rest hp.. he would have 172 int 80-90hp and rest str.
    would be decent ap, and.. u will allways duff - malice/parasite before u begin attacking anyone .
    GL.

cwest int bp owns.

0reos raped face ^^

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDaniel View Post
    @gaudior, a good int BP would have not have 172 Int 102 str and rest hp.. he would have 172 int 80-90hp and rest str.
    would be decent ap, and.. u will allways duff - malice/parasite before u begin attacking anyone .
    GL.
    sry but i dont know what do you mean :S we were talking about how much would you with 700 ap, stats are a different story, but its obvious aswell. 200-255 to str(depends on your weapon and what do u like more), enough INT for chitins/fps and rest into hp.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast