Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Int bp :p

This is a discussion on Int bp :p within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by puggy306td INT bp can be done on the cheap so to speak If you have around 700ap ...
Page: 3

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    INT bp can be done on the cheap so to speak

If you have around 700ap you'll be fine
    The only problem you will get is against baba'd chars, you'll do shit for dmg. I had 3300ap against a baba'd warrior I was hitting them for about 500
    dude u dont know what u are talking!!! ... a bp with 700ap just can kill worms ... and u said u hit for 500 on a baba????? ... nuf for me wake up bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSonOfSam View Post
    dude u dont know what u are talking!!! ... a bp with 700ap just can kill worms ... and u said u hit for 500 on a baba????? ... nuf for me wake up bro!!
    Maybe you should also learn to read when bumping old topics dicktard

700ap can kill as an INT priest, it's just pointless because it takes forever

I said I hit 500 to baba'd warriors WITH 3300AP, NOT 700

Arsehole

I think Int bps are just gd for when server has 9months to1yr or so...maybe a bit more...when paper bp would be too weak to stay standing in cz with other ppls high lvls (hard spikes) and fairly gd gear...until ppl would all be getting a good lvl 80 average and even better items...which today it is really easy to lvl and gd items can be found on many old servers...coz bp has less defense than a warrior, hits fairly the same, so warrior wins. Rogues have good hits...and mages have gd hits from a distance. so BP is obviously in a disadvantage.

Only way a BP would be viable is to stay in a well healed party... and go db ofc so he can choose his targets and attack them

I said I hit 500 to baba'd warriors WITH 3300AP, NOT 700

Arsehole
    lmao xd....

Quote Originally Posted by Iyegamer View Post
    I think Int bps are just gd for when server has 9months to1yr or so...maybe a bit more...when paper bp would be too weak to stay standing in cz with other ppls high lvls (hard spikes) and fairly gd gear...until ppl would all be getting a good lvl 80 average and even better items...which today it is really easy to lvl and gd items can be found on many old servers...coz bp has less defense than a warrior, hits fairly the same, so warrior wins. Rogues have good hits...and mages have gd hits from a distance. so BP is obviously in a disadvantage.

Only way a BP would be viable is to stay in a well healed party... and go db ofc so he can choose his targets and attack them
    INT BP - Built for "Tank" fights, where you don't duff, or at least malice then non-stop bashing. Paper can't do this, they will always lose out. This is why they can make full use of their duffs, it's how their designed to weaken opponents.

A paper BP with good gear (IN, etc, etc) can survive in CZ easy (it's not designed for gang rape) but combnie with a strong priest and it's a VERY good party.

A paper BP can achieve around 3500ap and still have massive tanking ability (around 1000ac) combine them with a strong INT priest and it's hell on earth

Personally I love all types of BP but I really wanna try Trial BP at 77, 2000ap 1200ac and 6000hp

I'd also love to try / see a vs between an "INT" bp and a full str geared priest (like mine will be) full +3/9 str only

Low HP, but your talking around 3700/3800+ ap

bp chitin sux ...

Quote Originally Posted by 789123 View Post
    bp chitin sux ...
    No they don't, if they suck then it's the person playing them

All types of BP are good if played well. In my personal opinion Trial / Shell / Chit are best now due to level requirements. I would never however rule out a paper BP with good gear or skill

I'm paper priest through and through, I really don't give a shit about NPs personally. I just play this game to vent out and have a laugh and anyone who knows me knows I love paper cos it's the best for hitting hard without a doubt

By the time I get 83 I'll be at 3800ap anyway as paper so it's more than enough for some good fun all I do is add an IN/IB or IB/WP3 combo to the mix with a HB8 and I'll have around 4000 mana 6000hp and 950ac with around 3600ap

EDIT - Paper has potential for the disbelievers

Last edited by puggy306td; 01-22-2010 at 11:01 AM.

diamond rings?

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    diamond rings?
    OE3s, DR3s, IB0,WP3

Still gotta have ap whore you know. If people wanted different stats they can just swap them with LB, Foverins etc. It's just to show the type of stats you could have

My priest should be around 3700ap at that lvl, as yb then I should have full +3/9 setup with a HB or II+8

jesus christ xD I'd not be able with such a priest lol I know people's gonna die quick, but u'll die even faster if there's 2 or 3

jesus christ xD I'd not be able with such a priest lol I know people's gonna die quick, but u'll die even faster if there's 2 or 3
    Compare the build like that to more common INT priests (say JDizzle) since he post whores all the time for INT priests

If I remember at lvl 83 the priest had 1200ac 6000 mana 2500ap and 6300hp and some good resists.

Now swap around the jewels items. DR for Lego or Fav. OE for CE or LE. Str armour for HP Armour
    Your build would then end up with around 1000+ more HP, about 500 more mana and way better resists. AP would be similar to DontHates build

So basically you turning a paper priest into an INT bp with a slight loss in mana. So why wouldn't it survive a ganking. Don't worry I'm not picking, just interested. As with a shield they both have the same AC anyway

Compare the build like that to more common INT priests (say JDizzle) since he post whores all the time for INT priests

If I remember at lvl 83 the priest had 1200ac 6000 mana 2500ap and 6300hp and some good resists.

Now swap around the jewels items. DR for Lego or Fav. OE for CE or LE. Str armour for HP Armour
    Your build would then end up with around 1000+ more HP, about 500 more mana and way better resists. AP would be similar to DontHates build

So basically you turning a paper priest into an INT bp with a slight loss in mana. So why wouldn't it survive a ganking. Don't worry I'm not picking, just interested. As with a shield they both have the same AC anyway
    um I rather meant that full STR thingy I love paper BPs myself as well, but I'd never be able to play in CZ with such a resists and HP u posted :P

um I rather meant that full STR thingy I love paper BPs myself as well, but I'd never be able to play in CZ with such a resists and HP u posted :P
    AH!

My bad, thought your post was referring to the build being shit or something

In regards to my post above, used similar items to DontHate. The stats the priest had was 1700ap / 1350ac in shield BP mode (with 7000hp and 110+ resists) and in 2h attk mode it had 1100ac 2500ap and 7600hp, mana around 4000

Not too shabby imo. Yeah, playing paper BP is an "acquired" taste, but I love it.

I do love it however, it's funny when your hitting CS Priests in war for 1100+. Lvl 80 rogues for 2000+, mages for 2000+ and warriors for 1400+ lol, That was with 3400ap >D a full str priest (3/9) and HB8 would have 4100ap in war with war pot. Food for thought

np

I do love it however, it's funny when your hitting CS Priests in war for 1100+. Lvl 80 rogues for 2000+, mages for 2000+ and warriors for 1400+ lol, That was with 3400ap >D a full str priest (3/9) and HB8 would have 4100ap in war with war pot. Food for thought
    it must be! but I'm not into habbit of playing like this always liked more balanced chars :]

and lawl and the stats... +3s are a nice boost

np

it must be! but I'm not into habbit of playing like this always liked more balanced chars :]

and lawl and the stats... +3s are a nice boost
    Yeah true, balance is fun. I like the AP as it's funny how many "pros" run when you hit them hard, then start flaming because you duff them

It's why I won't bother vsing, it's pointless. You either get ks'd or flamed

Prices are dropping so it's easy to save up atm, I could make a lot of moeny quick in this game if I actually bothered saving but I'm too lazy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123