Int DB in ardream

This is a discussion on Int DB in ardream within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Going for, - chitinset +8/15hp - dreadshield +8 - iron neck - iron belt - dual CE +3 - dual ...
Page: 1

Default Int DB in ardream

Going for,

- chitinset +8/15hp
    - dreadshield +8
    - iron neck
    - iron belt
    - dual CE +3
    - dual shio +3
    - lycaon +7

Anyone got improvements for me ? Dont start about shios.. Mage is 1st char

O_o Senior Member

Thats perfect but I preffer going for DB/1920 heal and going for the paper build which give much more HP and helps you to tank alot... Its good especially when you fight in small partys, that way your party members don't need to help ya that much.

But the chitin build is nice to, you can maybe add DD +7 to that and it'll be perfect.

Buy old rols at least for rings. And when there are no mages against you I'd use lobo+7/HA+7. And use chitin+7 (or +4rev even better) pauldron instead of +8 because you basicly get 4 more points into health. And what comes to 1920/DB build it's pretty crap if there is no another priest in party with torment. Rogues should be able to heal you or other party members when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    Thats perfect but I preffer going for DB/1920 heal and going for the paper build which give much more HP and helps you to tank alot... Its good especially when you fight in small partys, that way your party members don't need to help ya that much.

But the chitin build is nice to, you can maybe add DD +7 to that and it'll be perfect.
    Forgot to add that in the list ^^
    thanks for the advice

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    Buy old rols at least for rings. And when there are no mages against you I'd use lobo+7/HA+7. And use chitin+7 (or +4rev) pauldron instead of +8 because you basicly get 4 more points into health. And what comes to 1920/DB build it's pretty crap if there is no another priest in party with torment. Rogues should be able to heal you or other party members when needed.
    I stick on lycaon cuz there is a few active light / glacier mages in cwest ardream orc side... allready got 45 spear / 50 dagger defence so wariors / rouges dont really make damage anymore.

msn me when your gonna play dcz ill log a mage
    go get better gear full +3s man

Rocked near exactly the same gear when i was playing DCZ, near perfect setup well more than enough to compete. Personally prefer 1920 build over torment but its all personal preferance, I'd only ever go torment on the odd occasion that we had a 2nd priest playing. Iron set + dd cap is OP as fuck, rogues will not ever be a problem, well stacked warrs could be but they are few a far between and there isn't much you can do about that. Stacking GR/LR is the smartest build, last thing you want to do is having to cure yourself out of roots/legcuts when the heats on and/or get stunned, complete waste of time and primes you for a full duff/rapin.

GL.

maybe pauldron +4 rev , really best

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

chityn rev +3 ds+9 ... lycaon hamer +6 .. and good