Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Int Pries DCZ jewels

This is a discussion on Int Pries DCZ jewels within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Atm I have a rom only but I got money to get better uniques so what one should I be ...
Page: 1

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Atm I have a rom only but I got money to get better uniques so what one should I be looking for?

Banned Senior Member

Atm I have a rom only but I got money to get better uniques so what one should I be looking for?[/b]
    Weapon defence jewelery, IB/GB/IN for example
    Also dual ROL would be nice to have.

i dont think hes really rich >.<"

dual ROM&#39;s would be really good, its not expensive yet its effective xD

uhh kekuri belt, and elemental pendant.

If you cant afford EP, go get a lobo +2 pendant, its pretty darn good for its cheap price!

Earrings: agate earrings, WSE, CE. They all will be pretty good, with CE the best and WSE 2nd since u will get mana from the int bonus. If you have spare money after getting all this, then save up for bronze belt, and a good sheild (dread +6/7) if u dont have one already. !! have fun in pathos

i dont think hes really rich >.<"

dual ROM&#39;s would be really good, its not expensive yet its effective xD

uhh kekuri belt, and elemental pendant.

If you cant afford EP, go get a lobo +2 pendant, its pretty darn good for its cheap price!

Earrings: agate earrings, WSE, CE. They all will be pretty good, with CE the best and WSE 2nd since u will get mana from the int bonus. If you have spare money after getting all this, then save up for bronze belt, and a good sheild (dread +6/7) if u dont have one already. !! have fun in pathos [/b]
    Well me and my friend played with the market last 2 days and made a shitload of money compared to what we had so.

Atm we have: Dread shield +3. Going to up it later when were going to pk, 1x rom and ~10 gbs and dual Opal earing. 10def 8 str wich we are selling.

Also we need a mace. Which one should we get? I prefer to get jewels first cus I think thats needed more.

So would we get lobo +2 or EP?

Banned Senior Member

Well me and my friend played with the market last 2 days and made a shitload of money compared to what we had so.

Atm we have: Dread shield +3. Going to up it later when were going to pk, 1x rom and ~10 gbs and dual Opal earing. 10def 8 str wich we are selling.

Also we need a mace. Which one should we get? I prefer to get jewels first cus I think thats needed more.

So would we get lobo +2 or EP?[/b]
    I would say lobo +2 cause it&#39;s cheap and effective like akutee said. The money you&#39;re saving from it can be spend on other nice items

So would we get lobo +2 or EP?[/b]
    hmmmmmm sell ur +3 dread, buy a +6.

buy lycoan hammer +3, and then spare money, get lobo pendant +2 and kekuri belt.

Sell dual opal earring, add a bit of $$$ and u can get urself ur 2nd ROM ^^

or better yet, keep playing the market, save up 15-20 GB&#39;s so it&#39;ll be much easier (money wise)

hammer, as i said, lycoan, because i always think that resistances on the lycoan and STR to hold pots, is better than the lil extra HP u get from lobo hammer. Holy animor is a ripoff on pathos, dont even think of getting one.... and lupus hammer sucks. Smite is for INT BP&#39;s, so dont think about that either :P

hmmmmmm sell ur +3 dread, buy a +6.

buy lycoan hammer +3, and then spare money, get lobo pendant +2 and kekuri belt.

Sell dual opal earring, add a bit of $$$ and u can get urself ur 2nd ROM ^^
    or better yet, keep playing the market, save up 15-20 GB&#39;s so it&#39;ll be much easier (money wise)
    hammer, as i said, lycoan, because i always think that resistances on the lycoan and STR to hold pots, is better than the lil extra HP u get from lobo hammer. Holy animor is a ripoff on pathos, dont even think of getting one.... and lupus hammer sucks. Smite is for INT BP&#39;s, so dont think about that either :P[/b]
    Atm we have 10 gb in cash and another 5-6 in items if we sell those.

So thats 15 gb + dread + 1 rom + kek belt.

So ill get a rom and ep and dual wse first.
    Then ill see if we upgrade our ds to +6 by ourself or buy one.

How much % if you use trina all the way up to +6 with dread?

midnight555

Atm we have 10 gb in cash and another 5-6 in items if we sell those.

So thats 15 gb + dread + 1 rom + kek belt.

So ill get a rom and ep and dual wse first.
    Then ill see if we upgrade our ds to +6 by ourself or buy one.

How much % if you use trina all the way up to +6 with dread?[/b]
    get CE + SSE not dual WSE :P and u should sell ds +3 n buy +6 (ur upgrade sux! )

get CE + SSE not dual WSE :P and u should sell ds +3 n buy +6 (ur upgrade sux! )[/b]
    Haha wel I made a few rappys +6!!

Got 1 wse already since I saw one for a good price.
    Also have Smite +6 instead of lycoan +3. Or lycoan really much better? Cus its like 150m more expensive if not more.

Working on pendant and belt

Also have Smite +6 instead of lycoan +3. Or lycoan really much better? Cus its like 150m more expensive if not more.[/b]
    Lycoan+3 is 150m more? I bought a +0 for 42m just like 2 weeks ago. But I guess the market is really screwed up now, so maybe. And yes, the resistances the Lycoan gives you are great.

Our gear atm :

Dual Ce
    Dual RoM
    Kek Belt
    Elemental Pendant

What belt should we be looking for? Skelly of bronze?
    Bronze s like 5 gb cheaper but the stats aint that good

Skelly is way more better than bronze belt. But if you still have dread +3, get a +6/7 first. Then go for skelly.
    You will get better stat with DS+7 & kekuri belt than with DS+3 & skelly. Also as weapon, Lobo hammer +5 > smite hammer +7

Skelly is way more better than bronze belt. But if you still have dread +3, get a +6/7 first. Then go for skelly.
    You will get better stat with DS+7 & kekuri belt than with DS+3 & skelly. Also as weapon, Lobo hammer +5 > smite hammer +7[/b]
    oh forgot to say that:

Burned my ds to +6 with trina so we bought a +6 ds.

Got lycoan +6 aswell.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

oh forgot to say that:

Burned my ds to +6 with trina so we bought a +6 ds.

Got lycoan +6 aswell.[/b]
    Since you have lycaon hammer get dual ROM, dual WSE or SSE, bronze belt if you can&#39;t afford a skelly and EP +0 or +1

Since you have lycaon hammer get dual ROM, dual WSE or SSE, bronze belt if you can&#39;t afford a skelly and EP +0 or +1[/b]
    They told me to get ce before. And I didn like WSE allot. Does it really make a dif?
    Now I am aiming for skelly belt after that ill see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast