Ardream skill Q

This is a discussion on Ardream skill Q within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i whant to know whats shuld i put in skills( i dont think ima use scrolls for a long period ...
Page: 1

i whant to know whats shuld i put in skills( i dont think ima use scrolls for a long period of time probably get into some partys too )

Duffing for a BP is very important, so even if you won't be using scrolls, I'd say go duff (and no buffs-duff/buff sucks) and try to find a buffer.
    I'd go 54 heal/45 duff for 1920 and Complete Heal and Parasite.
    If you have good gear, and can survive with 960 heal, go 57 duff/ 42 heal for Torment and 960 heal. That really depends on gear, since in DCZ you'll be attracting a lot of attention from a lot of sins, so if you don't think 960 will keep you alive, go for 54 heal/45 duff.

no scrolls = 57 buff, 39 heal, 3 malice~!

it sucks HARDCORE being a debuffer priest and not going on scrolls... you'll get so mad at waiting 15 mins to get a buff, 20 mins to get a far buff or w/e.... also for restarts.. theres quite a lot of bosses you wont be able to solo if ur a duffer w/o scrolls