int priest question

This is a discussion on int priest question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; so im playing a 75 priest, will be 76 soon and im wondering what would be the best build like ...
Page: 1

Default int priest question

so im playing a 75 priest, will be 76 soon and im wondering what would be the best build like now, should i stat 178 int for chitins +8 or i should go 188 int for the new kickass krowaz armor?

Chitin +8 armors are good....BUT, If you can afford Krowaz, get Krowaz. Do the build up on KOK, it kicks azz when u have all 5 pcs. Even at +6 they are comparable to +8 Chitins when you factor in the bonuses.

And, if they ever fix the 1 handed priest mace attack which is supposed to be based on your INT stat, you will have a decent AP.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post

And, if they ever fix the 1 handed priest mace attack which is supposed to be based on your INT stat, you will have a decent AP.
    Yeah priest will be soo much fun to play if they fix that INT stat for AP.

toolbar

i think you need uploard same to priest puldron shell +8

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Depends, if you use allot of defence armors when you pk, then don't get krowaz
    cause it will be useless, seeing everytime you would put on a def part, you'll lose ALLOT of stats.

If you go Krowaz build the only defence you need is talias, dd helmet and iron set

No need to switch out armour all the time because you have huge ass ac