Mage stats

This is a discussion on Mage stats within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've got a lvl 67 mage I'm taking 70+ on ares server. I'm fire/ice build and so far I've put ...
Page: 1

Default Mage stats

I've got a lvl 67 mage I'm taking 70+ on ares server. I'm fire/ice build and so far I've put almost all of my stats into mp. I only have 69 in hp and 179 in mp. I want to deal a lot of damage. My question is Is my gear good enough to pk in CZ? What items do I need to go for next? How much should I put into MP? This is my gear:

Hell Blood +8
    Crystal +8 hp set
    Iron neck
    Skelly belt
    Bronze earring +1
    Mage earring +0
    Dual old flame rings.

Also, I'm planning on trying to get the new krowaz armor once I get to 75. I think this will be better for my char. I would gain about 480 hp, 280 def, but lose 16 in MP cause I'd have to restat from 144int to 160. My question regarding this is that I use spear def and dd rare items so in pk I might only have 4/5 pieces of krowaz armor on. Do you think its still going to be worth changing from crystal +8 to possibly the krowaz +7? Thanks in advance for all the input and advice.
    Last edited by Twoods; 01-31-2010 at 01:49 AM.

DarkKnighty

Default Your gear

Your gear seems fairly good, my only suggestion is upgrading your belt to a Glass belt, and maybe get your crystal+9 if you don't want to wear chitin.