Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help on my priest lvl 79

This is a discussion on Need help on my priest lvl 79 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have tired of playing warrior and want to try bp but i have no clue what im really doing. ...
Page: 1

dpark2008

i have tired of playing warrior and want to try bp but i have no clue what im really doing. right now im 60 duff 60 heal 15 master and my gear is paper set +8 (i know these need fixed) roc +1's we +1's iron set and hb +7. currently have 20gb to work with and am on c-west so iteams are hard 2 get.

macheco

get 80, 70 duff, 60 heal, 12 master (is possible). one rol +1 instead of one roc. And of course u need to get def armors i think is a nice bp (some ppl thing chitins is better well is not!)

if u want bp u dont have so much choise u should go and buy dual roc dual we wp and glass belt hb7 to be good bp but if u wanna be int at beginning u can rent ur shell lycon and dol and spend all money for dual roc then 1 by 1 buy others. I prefer int ^^

abdeucethree

chitin bp is pwnage with the right items

here is what my bp looked like @ 79 :

Equips =
    Earings: Lillemis +0/+1
    Rings: Rol+1 / Roc+2
    Neck&Belt: In+1 / GB+1
    Armors: Chitin Set+8 [DD+8, & set of chitin def armors+7 (i never really needed anything other than dd helmet)] Ac Gryphon, Ap Pathos gloves
    Weapon: HB+8

70 debuff, 60heal, 12 master is ideal for bp
    You could trade ur WE1's for Lillemi's+1's [or stay+0, not a ton of difference, 2 stat points each]
    & work towards roc2 rol1 combo
    and smite7/leonar + a good sheild [personal or DS] is a must
    and of course chitin set8 & a dd helmet

cowwgoat

i personally love full plate build

i have 2400 ap
    7.2k+ hp (with str set)
    9.4k+ hp (with hp set)
    1100 AC with 2 hand weapon

im lvl 80 bp on cypher

fp str set +9
    fp hp set +8
    fp wep def set (spear, dd, ax)

dual roc+3
    dual we+3
    amulet of curse+3
    belt of strength+3
    iron set +0

i know you cant get this stuff on c-west atm.. but before this i was rolling with dual rol +1 and they werent bad at all... but i would say keep WE's cause of resistances and they are worth more since any class any lvl can use whereas lillime is only mastered priest... and the value is more for WE's incase you ever decide to sell them... i would def say get lvl 80 and go 70, 60, 12 statted... (im buffer cause we constantly have duffers in party and party cure helps a TON)

i think your items are fine except you should get a fp str set +8/+9 and a fp hp set +8/+9...

persoanlly when i get lvl 82 i will stat 74 buff, 60 heal, 12 master... the reason is because when your party gets duffed you drop a party cure, party 2k hp buff, party 300 ac buff (if party is on buffs) and your all set in only 3 buttons... no need for your party to get raped because while your curing and buffing the whole party at once you can drop a complete party heal and heal them all at once too... im buffer because i also use persoanl shield +7 and smite +7 along with hell breaker because i play support when i have to and when your fp priest your basically half bp and half int/support...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

i personally love full plate build

i have 2400 ap
    7.2k+ hp (with str set)
    9.4k+ hp (with hp set)
    1100 AC with 2 hand weapon

im lvl 80 bp on cypher

fp str set +9
    fp hp set +8
    fp wep def set (spear, dd, ax)

dual roc+3
    dual we+3
    amulet of curse+3
    belt of strength+3
    iron set +0
    i know you cant get this stuff on c-west atm.. but before this i was rolling with dual rol +1 and they werent bad at all... but i would say keep WE's cause of resistances and they are worth more since any class any lvl can use whereas lillime is only mastered priest... and the value is more for WE's incase you ever decide to sell them... i would def say get lvl 80 and go 70, 60, 12 statted... (im buffer cause we constantly have duffers in party and party cure helps a TON)

i think your items are fine except you should get a fp str set +8/+9 and a fp hp set +8/+9...

persoanlly when i get lvl 82 i will stat 74 buff, 60 heal, 12 master... the reason is because when your party gets duffed you drop a party cure, party 2k hp buff, party 300 ac buff (if party is on buffs) and your all set in only 3 buttons... no need for your party to get raped because while your curing and buffing the whole party at once you can drop a complete party heal and heal them all at once too... im buffer because i also use persoanl shield +7 and smite +7 along with hell breaker because i play support when i have to and when your fp priest your basically half bp and half int/support...[/b]

i dont think cypher has FP weapon defense...

SexyPain

change we's for lillime's u'll need more resis

Priest_gabber

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

oopps i forgot that cypher came out b4 ke

dpark2008

current build

as you can see my hp sucks should i switch out my str chits for hp chits?
    also i dont currently have a belt on because i traded it (and much more) for my ring will be getting IB

lolz... 2k hp unbuffed? :blink:

get chitins +8 with hp and restat to 200str/rest hp

and trade HB for (ex) II +8 or an MS +8,5/9 (if u get MS u will need to put 210 in str)

oh and get Lilimes :P

dpark2008

yeah that is what i thought never done chit build before so i thought str chits but apparently i need hp chits lol. but any how i guess it dont matter much i didnt make them +8 so ill just make hp chits

Yea, use hp chitin with 174 int rest str. With 200 str u wont have enough ap

Yea, use hp chitin with 174 int rest str. With 200 str u wont have enough ap[/b]
    yes u will if u get II over HB

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

you should work to 2K ap and boost hp as much as possible then you're good to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast