dcz bp help

This is a discussion on dcz bp help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; since the other topics didnt give me the info i wanted. I need some advice on skill and stat configuration. ...
Page: 1

Default dcz bp help

since the other topics didnt give me the info i wanted. I need some advice on skill and stat configuration.

items:
    ii +8
    paper set +8/15str
    dual fov +0
    bronze belt +0
    wp +1
    dual 12str/1hp earings
    ds +7
    maybe impact +7 (for with my ds so i still can do some damage)

76int
    190str
    rest hp

skills setup i dont know yet

thx

no help for me

stats:
    76 int
    rest str

skills:
    54 heal
    45 debuff

use HP set (since in dcz you won't have enough HP to get def of it) & talias
    earrings -> dual we or we + ce
    and sell that damn nooby Bronze Belt rotfl... Buy either Kekuri, Skeleton or a Glass

good luck i havent bought the bronze belt yet. But i only have 800m to spend on a belt. What should i buy then? a kekuri looks kinda stupid

Raoul

If you can find someone selling bp defense armors.. I would try hard to get bp dd 25 helmet if you can. dcz is filling with sins and that will be your primary issue.. if not those then some talias or something. I think you can find a decent deal on the dd helmet. As for a belt, play with the market or get kekuri.. its like 30 m for 30 ac belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stifa View Post
    a kekuri looks kinda stupid
    lmao xD Bronze Belt is stupid as HELL ... Kekuri pwns it badly lol

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    Kekuri pwns it badly lol
    u are right, when i was broked i only pk with a kekuri belt and is a damn good belt but ppl think is a shitty item

Well mainly change ur ii +8 to hb +7 for ardream bp. Then u should just remember that dcz BP needs mainly DEFF and HP, if u are debuffer there is not that big difference if u have 1400 or 1500 ap.

So if i were u i would sell 12/1 earings, get WE or something like that. Foverins are good unless u can afford ROLs.
    And about a belt, bronze is really waste of money, u can try to get string, which gives u 5hp 5 str and 30 GR bonus...
    Same with armors u get, dont get set str, just keep 2 parts with STR rest with hp, u really need bigger deffense and HP there.