Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ionia lvl 78 rogue ASSASSIN OR ARCHER?

This is a discussion on Ionia lvl 78 rogue ASSASSIN OR ARCHER? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; not necessarily dude, a good archer can tare up, even solo have you ever heard of royarcher?[/b] lol dude i ...
Page: 2

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

not necessarily dude, a good archer can tare up, even solo

have you ever heard of royarcher?[/b]
    lol dude i miss roy

zrocker0404

lvl 80 about 2.6k ap i think 1k ac with 300ac buff dont remeber hp at this time but i mean only sin that really kills me is Danny <3
    so yea maybe u get raed but not me :P[/b]
    what server? and whats ur gear? :blink:

Solo yea ofc you can pwn, but sins suck the most. Even with buff, you cant use your range to your advantage because u cant see the rouge with lup untill they&#39;re ontop of u. Only thing u can do is run like hell minor then once ur hp/mp is max again if u arent dead, turn styx and shower. If u dont die with the first 3 hits (spike BB and whatever the hell else they get at lvl 80) then you&#39;re good, but its still a long annoying process. When u play in Cwest as archer against SiniS let me know lol (dude Baba&#39;d over 6000$)

MM16

i do play cwest......

Archer is good if u dont wanna run head on and know u have to step back, i find going from mage to archer is a nice transition, if u love running into big groups then sin

yeah personally I had respect for archers back in the die... but now no matter if it&#39;s a legit archer or not, I&#39;d always be like "get the koxper" :P. Yeah it&#39;s biased :P, so I would say sin .[/b]
    Why always disrespect archers zzz.. And then even you, broke my heart

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12