Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

iron bow+9 vs Helenid+9

This is a discussion on iron bow+9 vs Helenid+9 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; with helenid u can use weapon enchant scrolls --> way more ap....
Page: 2

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

with helenid u can use weapon enchant scrolls --> way more ap.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    with helend u will hit more but if u use arrow combo with helenid its very very slow

just go arena and test with hornxbow and any other bow u will see that regual hit more

btw if u dont know how to combo as archer ignore what i said ^^
    No sense?.. Xbow hit as fast as a normal bow lol

Proof: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p--HqUeJ_Vw&feature=channel]YouTube - Me on Salvation[/ame]

Look up when he's using arrow shower, pretty slow huh? -,- *sarcasm*

On this, take helenid it's pretty obvious.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

If you were asking about ib+8 vs helenid+8 ...i would say without thinking on it...get the ib

But, considering here you're talking about +9, i guess you should give the helenid a try

Anyway, helenid bow 's average dmg is really low.
    Moreover, Skills like cs, lr/ice shot, powershot looks like almost always failing ( again, comparing helenid to other bows ).

And even if that bow has a nice elemental dmg...well...i dunno why but again here too, 2 arrows / 5 will almost always fail. (with arrowshower i mean)
    Strange.

I wanna add a thing about that average rate. If you pk, you probably wont notice a big difference, but if you start checking each hit you do, one by one, with wise tests...you see how that average dmg is drammatically low.

And about me, having the best average hit-rate is what an archer should look for

My cent
    Last edited by inarco; 11-10-2009 at 09:37 PM.

All what i know is orcs dont have a cooldown with AS and MS so ur combo looks good. Try to do it rhe same on human character.

helenid 100%,

i just decided use helenid+5rb(130ap) instead of ib+7rb(132ap),
    tested both something like 2 weeks and ib is much worse even if i didnt use weapon enchant scroll on helenid

Just like this time i made a Halbred +9 and i compared it to my raptor+8. At the end of testing Halberds highest damage was about 200 less then the raptor +8s highest damage. But the Raptors average was lower then halberds overall average by about 150 or more.

thahitman

helenid obviously hits harder but i have heard a lot about the inconsistancy of the helenids damage vs the consistancy of the ibs but many ppl also say its bs so i agree with the above test it out

thahitman

definitly go for the helenid+9 not only does it look cooler but its more rare and hits harder also ice shot with glacier bonus is pretty beast

theres only one helenid+8 and ur already aiming for+9 ^^ way to go lady

not really aiming just asking questions o.O

thahitman

i would definitly say helenid the glacier with ice shot is pretty insane def slow some ppl which is what you cant do with iron bow plus helenid hits a lil harder

Validating

1st: Take not that Helenid is a crossbow, therefore making it a right handed weapon (gives more ap).

2nd: You can use Weapon Enchant Scroll with it, which makes it even more stronger.

Answer: Helenid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12