Javana+11rev 2h vs hb8

This is a discussion on Javana+11rev 2h vs hb8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I know hb is 40-45gbs in west. Also a guy selling javana2h for around 40gbs +11rv. What is better for ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Javana+11rev 2h vs hb8

I know hb is 40-45gbs in west.
    Also a guy selling javana2h for around 40gbs +11rv.

What is better for dcz as a warrior and how much do you think the javana is worth compared to hb ?

Im getting a hb8 but can trade it for the javana but is it worth doing so ?

EDIT javana2h not 1 handed.
    Last edited by theArdream; 04-13-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Simply a case of dmg vs hp. While hb 8 would allow you to do some serious damage, the javana would temper the same and give u some serious bonuses and cause some ppl to flee from you on sight.....

Personally id take the hb 8.

Banned Senior Member

Indeed.... depends on what you're looking for. It has fairly low AP, but the HP bonuses and resistance would balance it out.

But, most warriors look for crushing power. The Javana is not a good offensive weapon.

On the other hand.... my defensive warrior would LOVE the javana+9 specifically for the resistance/hp bonuses.

i would take the hb8 for more dmg especially in ardream. javana gives lot of hp bonus and stuff but i think in ardream warrior needs ap to kill and not full hp and mp and spam 150 on priest

Banned

I went whit the javana now.

the 350mp really helps and i have pretty bad gear overall so the other stats helps out aswell.

i would have gone for the hell breaker myself, but yeah the bonus on the javana pretty good.

still love the avedon 8 im using

hb+8 i would prefer that, because of the damage compared to the javana, but if you like to be more defensive then the javana is great, nice bonuses on it. As a warrior usually people in a party vs party situation wouldn't attack warriors first, so having that extra bonuses instead of damage isn't really useful as you rather have damage in that situation, but yeh just whatever feels right =]

Banned Senior Member

Dont underestimate the Javvy+9

I'll buy it off ya if you ever get bored of it

/sits and waits.

-edit

it's mine now
    Last edited by MINO; 04-19-2011 at 09:56 PM.