cost of making paper +9s

This is a discussion on cost of making paper +9s within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; because both the armor and scrolls are a fixed price i was wondering how much i should expect to spend ...
Page: 1

dpark2008

because both the armor and scrolls are a fixed price i was wondering how much i should expect to spend to make a +9 paper piece and how many +8s it should take on average to make one. thank you in advance.

If you have the money to waste go for it.

It's cheaper buying +9 than making one unless your REALLY lucky

I've only ever made 1 +9 bp armour

If you have the money to waste go for it.

It's cheaper buying +9 than making one unless your REALLY lucky

I've only ever made 1 +9 bp armour[/b]
    He will go nuts relogging in and out, better to buy the +9 unless you want the fun of upgrading.

Not to mention I'm sure anvil upgrade rates are messed up. I see loads more fails now than passes

dpark2008

well im on c-west so you cant really buy them i just want to know what it will cost to make them.

Lioncet

its just luck, one friend of mine made one on the first attempt

well im on c-west so you cant really buy them i just want to know what it will cost to make them.[/b]
    I can't remember prices but I think it costs you about 10m to make one part +8 if your REALLY unlucky
    Ideally you'd need a full inventory of +8's as +8 > +9 burn shitloads, so you'd be looking at around 250m

Ofcourse you could be extremely lucky and make it from one +8, if that's the case then just sell the rest

Just takes forever relogging

Willows

If you wanted my probably worthless opinion on the % rates of the anvil, I'd tell you that my experiences and a bit of estimating have given me the numbers of:

100% to +3
    80% to +4
    75% to +5
    66% to +6
    33% to +7
    6% to +8
    2.5% to +9 ??? only ever made 1 +9 out of like 50something attempts, so!?
    1% to +10 ??? never made a +10, never had the balls to burn anything +9.

If you've got a fair sample size (50-100), you should end up within 5% of those numbers, but there's always the chance that you'll get really lucky or totally screwed, so no promises.

Using those numbers, it'd theoretically take

4546 +1s to make a +9
    or like 40ish +8s

Considering in diez +8 paper bits are 15-20m and +9 is around 4-6gbs, buying them at +9 is better unless you're lucky.

to upgrade 4546 +1s, assuming my numbers are exactly correct (they're ballpark at best) then it'd cost you 309,100,000 in scrolls, and even then it's not guaranteed AND it would take absolutely forever to do around 23,000 upgrades especially considering you gotta relog every 30.[/b]

nice calculation...
    depressing result

DeHealer

I made 2 pieces of +9 with str bonus few weeks ago, I guess it was just luck, burnt some noob +8 items and they made it to +9

cost of making paper +9s = lots of time

best thing to do would be to use the +8 paper as burn fodder for a good item at +6 or +7

so even if it does all burn u can up the highclass..

and if u do make a plus 9, then make sure u dont upgrade for a LOOONG time after that XD

Banned

listen.. just take ur time.. try to make some +8s till u have like 20 +8s and then go burn them to +9 xD

i pathos i made 1 from 5 +8s.. its just luck but i pretty sure that from 20 ull have 1 +9

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

best thing to do would be to use the +8 paper as burn fodder for a good item at +6 or +7

so even if it does all burn u can up the highclass..

and if u do make a plus 9, then make sure u dont upgrade for a LOOONG time after that XD[/b]
    not so. i have a vid where i was tryin to make a +9 pads and it workd and i was so happy i put my HB+2rb on the anvil right after.. (it was in my inventory in case everything burned) went +3rb pretty sweet upgrade vid lol